ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 43 {ᗩᑎTI GᖇᗩᐯITY}🪙

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ
Buzz and I finally make it across the road. It was squishy, but hey we made it alive so that's all cool.

We dash right up to the front double glass doors that open to a foyer before back tracking slightly at the sound of yelling and rattling.

Lifting the cone above us Buzz says "what do you see"

More screams and helps are heard as I look around. "Hey Buzz! Stop, slow down!"

(That's what she sai-)

I look around, a vent covering is shoved over to the side and there's obvious foot prints that look an awful lot like Rex's and Hamm's, with a dash of Slinky and Potato head in there too. Oh not to mention the other Buzz's.

"Found them." I say simply heading over to the opening of the vent system.

Buzz ditches the cone and we head in searching for the group and Woody.

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

Al has been packing like a mad man sconce he got home. He's suddenly had to pack up all the merchandise including the ones with Y/n, move us from the cases to styrofoam packaging and has been on the phone sorting out accommodation.

"To overnight six packages to Japan is. How much? What? That's in yen? Right?"

But it's happening, I'm going to Japan.

"No dollars" says a voice over the phone

"Dollars?! D'OH! You are deliberately taking advantage of people in a hurry! You know that?! All right. I don't. I don't. I. Look. I'm. I'll do it. All right. Fine! I'll have the stuff waiting in the lobby." Al grumbles, stacking the last few boxes of merchandise and having a miniature tantrum over the phone.

"And you'd better be here in 15 minutes. Because I have a plane to catch! Do you hear me?" He wheels the boxes out of his apartment and into the elevator, shutting the door behind him.

As soon as that door shut Jessie shot up beaming "Whoo-hoo! We're finally going! Can you believe it!?"

I take my time to sit up, trying to process this moment. Looking over to my round up gang, their beaming.

Bullseye jumps up, looking over into The prospector's Box as he speaks "Ha-ha! That's custom-fitted foam insulation you'll be ridin' in, Bullseye. First class all the way!"

Bullseye's tail is going wild with excitement, he's beaming too.

Bullseye Jessie and Stinky Pete deserve this, and I am who can give this happiness to them. Maybe this really is a good idea.

"You know what? I'm actually excited about this. I mean it. I really am!" I speak up, the 3 turn in my direction on the far left.

Jessie looks over to me with the biggest smile on her face. If a smile could express being excited, relived and overjoyed, she's wearing it right now.

Bullseye helps Stinky Pete's box out of his styrofoam packaging as he cheers "and why shouldn't you be?!"

With a "yee-haw!" Jessie jumps right up, pulling me up next and starts swinging the 2 of us around the room.

"Ha-ho!" I cry out as we skip and dance a hoedown around together.

"Swing your partner! Do-si-do! Look at you! Dancing cowboy!" Jessie laughs hooking arms with me, swinging around.