ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14 {ᔕIᗪ} 💀

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

It's pitch black outside and Sid's now heading to his house. It's been riding his skateboard and humming metal the whole time. Woody and I are quaking.

Through the slightly open zip we see the house come closer and closer. I think that Buzz must of seen Andy's house next door because he whispers..

"Sheriff! I can see your dwelling from here! Your almost home"

The alien speaks as if this is the best day of his life. "Nirvana is coming, the mystic portal awaits!"

Woody snaps at the alien "Would you be quite, you 2 don't get it, do you?"

"Once we go into Sid's house, we WON'T be coming out" I say, shaking in my boots, how are those two not.

Sid opens the front door and jump scaring us is scud the dog.

"OH my!" I gasp before Woody slaps a hand over my mouth. He give me a sharp glare telling me to shut it.

"WOAH, scud, hey boy, sittt, good boy" the dog jumping around slowly sits, well kind of squats.

"Hey I got something for ya" and we see Sid's hand start to reach into the bag.

"Freeze!" Woody calls

Sid grabs the little alien, well it was nice knowing him, rip little guy.

Sid places the alien on Sid's snout. "Ready...set, Go!"

The dog goes bunter after he swiftly flips the alien into his mouth and starts aggressively swinging it around.

"Hahahahah" Sid cackles

I see Woody at the corner of my eye loosing his marbles, Buzz is just confused.

"Hey Hannah?" Sid calls.

'Hannah? Ohhh Sid's sister. I rarely see her, I get why'

When she walks into view, she's a tiny little thing with a little brown bob, I have always remembered her having a doll in her hand. That's still haven't changed.

"What" she asks.

"Did I get my package in the mail?" Sid says

"I dunno"

"Whaddaya mean, you don't know"

"I. Don't. Know" Hannah is more interested in her doll, I would be too.

'What package? What kind of package? Actually do I really want to know? Nope'

"Oh no Hannah!" Sid says

"What?"

"Look Janie!" Sid snatches the doll from Hannah making her react

"Hey!"

"She's sick!"

"No shes not-" Hannah starts to panic. Is Sid going to blow this doll up?

"I'm going to have to perform one of my operations!"

Sid runs through the door and starts to bolt up the stairs. Hannah trying to follow behind.

"NOO" where are their parents? "Don't touch her! NO"

"Not Sid's room not there" woody mumbles next to me.

Sid's heads straight to his room.

"Sid give her back, Sid, Sid-"

Sid slams the door on Hannah's face, chucks the backpack that we're in on the bed and and brings the doll he took from Hannah to his desk.