ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 56 {ᑕEᒪᒪᑭᕼOᑎE}🎓

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Okay, places, everyone. Come on, come on. Get in position. Here, come here Y/n." Shoving a bit of clutter out of his way, Woody motions his hand towards me to come closer.

Wriggling through the old toy box I listen into the small talk from the others who have also made it all these years. Getting as comfortable as I can amongst the old book, trinkets and other random ideas, I plant myself next to Woody.

In place of the empty space on her face Mrs Potato head panics "Wait! I can't find my other eye!"

A small stream of a light beam rests alone the width of the toy box. Our only source of slight sight.

With an annoyed sigh Hamm says "Alright, who's foot's in my face?"

Sitting up also overwhelmed with clutter Mr Potato head says "It's mine. Give it back."

And after all these years the Aliens are still pestering Potato head "You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful".

Though they are hushed but their father, the spud himself.

But hey, you know who else is fond of each other. The cowgirl and space ranger. Leaping over an old desktop keyboard Jessie slings herself over Buzz's shoulder.

"Buzz, mind if I squeeze in next to you?"

Ever since day dot, Just Jessie's presence makes Buzz a nervous mess, much unlike his usual confident and composured self.

Stumbling over his words he manages to sort of put together a sentence "Yes. I mean, no. What would I mind S-squeezing next to you?" Clearing his throat he tried to direct the attention back to the situation at hand with an awkward comment "Is it hot in here?

At first when their whole little... fondness for each other started it hurt a little, but now I can't be more than happy. The way they look at each other, just wow.

Peaking out to Andy's room Rex says "Oh, here they come!"

Crawling over to the opening of the toy box I quietly ask Woody his thoughts "are you sure we should be going through with this, it's only gonna shatter the others."

Dropping his head to mumble in my ear he simply says "all we can do is try and stay positive"

Lifting the hood slightly, we see Sarge and his 2 last remaining army men approach the toy box with a sock.

It's now or never.

Clarifying Woody asks "Sarge, you got it?"

Looking up at the gap Sarge says "Mission accomplished."

The guys inside cheers, this part of the plan had taken just over a few days to achieve, it's been the Journey.

"Hooray!"

Leaning over the edge, I grab a hold onto the corner of the sock, lifting it up with a slight shake to my arm because of the weight from the secret weapon, past my shoulder where it's grab by Woody and Buzz.

Shaking the sock Woody strains "Careful, careful."

And out drops Andy's cellphone.