(49) Attack on Diaz

Valentina's POV:

Yesterday we came back from Texas and now I'm getting ready for school. Once I'm done I go down for breakfast.

Except Dad and the twins everyone was here. Dad was working late yesterday so he must be still sleeping.

"Good morning everyone", I smile and sit down flicking Matteo on the head.

"Good morning bambina", Everyone smiled back.

Matteo flicked me back frowning. I do it again.

"Why are you doing that?", Matteo frowns again and flicks me back.

"Just felt like it", I smirk and flick him again on the forehead making him wince.

"Quit flicking!", Matteo snarls playfully and smacks me on the head.

"Not my hair asshole!", I growl and mess his hair.

He gasps and stood up to headlock me. I bite his hand as it was around my neck. He screams and let's go instantly holding his arm and made a face showing he'll cry any moment.

"Quit crying like a kid", I roll my eyes smirking.

He narrowed his eyes down at me and pulled my hair making me scream. We start hitting each other by repeatedly slapping our hands on one another.

"ENOUGH", Ales yells at us angrily.

"It's too early for this", Elijah groans and puts his head down on the table.

Me and Matteo immediately stop hearing our eldest and scariest brother's voice.

"She started it", Matteo accused me and pointed his finger at me.

"Yeah and I'm ending it", I shrug and punch him on his arm.

Matteo whines Ales's name.

"Valentina stop it instantly, it was your fault and you know it. You started it", Ales said sternly.

"Fine", I shrug and sit down smiling.

Matteo rolled his eyes and muttered about how Ales is being biased and not punishing me because I'm their sister.

"Where are the twins?", I ask munching on my toast.

"Work. Which reminds me that the twins won't come to school today so it's just you two", Enzo said pointing at me and Matteo.

"I better not hear about any fighting after you leave the house", Elijah said with a pointed look.

"Otherwise no electronics for a week", Ales smiled sweetly.

Me and Matteo look at each other in fear at first. Then..

"Oh that's not needed! We're buddies", I smile and hug Matteo.

"Yeah and I love her see", Matteo kissed my head.

Ales, Elijah and Enzo looked very amused. They nod in approval.

We soon leave for school with Matteo driving. We reach school soon and go to our respective classes.

This was my first day back after my fiasco and suspension. I did not expect these people to give me smiles and nods of acknowledgement. Some students even greeted me with a good morning.

I was surprised as one can expect. I thought they'll all be afraid of me maybe as they actually saw me beat that girl. But I'm glad they aren't.

"Hey Valentina. Had a nice morning?", A girl from my history class randomly greeted me on the hallway.