Memorable Moments-lava

Requested by SammyJSMarksoles

Thank you marsy- for your help!

❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

"Cole? Where you taking me?"

Eight-year-old Kai asks, following the slightly shorter, just turned nine years old Cole. Cole turns to look at him, his long hair falling in front of his eyes. Kai lets out a giggle at the sight.

"I gotta show you something."

Cole leads Kai into the living room and grabs something off the table, flicking through the pages. Kai walks over and climbs up onto the sofa, watching Cole. Cole finds what he's looking for and runs to Kai, holding it up to him. The book is open to a picture of a cake, the picture coloured incredibly neatly, each part staying in the lines, of the boy's colouring book. Kai's dark eyes widen.

"It's good!"

Kai jumps down from the sofa and leans closer to the book. Cole puts it onto the sofa.

"I don't enjoy...this," Kai gestures to the book, "I'm not good at it."

"I'm not good at it," Cole murmurs.

"You are!"

Cole jumps at the sudden yell. Kai nods.

"You are."

A bright smile forms on Cole's face, making Kai smile too.

"Yay," Kai giggles, happy he made his friend smile.

"Yay?" Cole questions.

Kai nods.

The pair stand in silence for a couple of seconds before Cole hugs Kai, snuggling into the younger boy's arms.

"Hi," Kai giggles, hugging his friend back.

"Yay," Cole murmurs, happy Kai's hugging him back.

❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

"Teddy bear," Kai murmurs, nuzzling into Cole's chest.

Cole slips his arms around Kai's waist and he pulls the shorter male up, allowing the master of fire to rest his head on Cole's upper chest. Kai looks up, his dark eyes full of love and adoration. Cole's heart melts at his adorable boyfriend, the one he fell in love with years ago. Cole rests his head on Kai's, keeping a tight hold on the other male, helping him feel safe. Kai smiles up at the taller male, looping his fingers into Cole's and squeezing gently.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too...softie."

"Hey!"

Kai giggles and snuggles into him more, quite happy in the taller's arms. Cole smiles and kisses his hair.

"You're so adorable."

Kai's head snaps up, his face turning bright red. Cole can't help but chuckle at his boyfriend's reaction.

"Uh, n-no I'm not."

Cole stares at him, his eyebrow raised as if to say really. Kai blushes more and looks down. Cole cups his face and tilts Kai's head up so Cole's looking into his boyfriend. His Kai. And only his. Kai stares back. Kai's always loved Cole. He had since they first met all those years ago.