Cuddling and kissing- Jaya

I got the prompt from Eliza_Cameron's shipping cult book. Go and check her out!

It's quiet on the Bounty. Zane and Kai are in their room, Cole went out to the bakery and Lloyd is playing video games.

"JayJay," Nya whines as she walks in the living room.

"Yes sweetheart?" Jay asks.

Nya walks over and climbs onto Jay's lap, griping his hand. Jay rubs her back and pulls her closer. Nya blushes heavily and leans against him.

"Can we watch a movie?"

"Sure, what movie?" Jay asks.

"The Notebook," Nya holds up the DVD.

"Okay."

***
Nya buries her head into Jay's chest and cries softly, shivering.

"Shh, it's okay. It's okay," Jay rubs her back and kisses her forehead.

Jay grabs a blanket and wraps it around his shivering girlfriend.

"T-thanks JayJay."

"No problem sweetheart."

***
The couple had spent the entire night cuddling in Jay's room. Nya is extremely clingy when she's tired and will latch onto whoever is closest to her.

Last time this happened to someone who wasn't Jay or Kai, Jay was in the bathroom and Kai was out on a date with Skylor. Nya was laying on the sofa watching a movie when Lloyd sat next to her. Almost immediately, Nya sat up and curled up against Lloyd. A minute later, Nya climbed onto his lap and leaned against his chest. Turns out, Nya had thought it was Jay. Jay had took many pictures and used them as blackmail.

***
The guys are sat around the living room when Nya comes running in. She jumps onto Jay's lap and pushes her head into his chest. Jay rubs her back.

"Hey, what's wrong sweetheart?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to cuddle," Nya blushes heavily.

"Y'know, we could do more than cuddling if you want," Jay pulls her closer.

"What? You mean like kissing?" Nya asks.

"Sure," Jay exhales. "Like kissing."

Jay pulls Nya closer and kisses her. Nya kisses back.

Hey guys, I'm sorry this is shorter than my other oneshots. Hope you're all staying safe and well.