Falling for you- Lloya

I got the prompt from Eliza_Cameron's shipping cult book. Go and check her out!

It's six in the morning when Nya wakes up. Lloyd, her boyfriend, isn't in their room. That's odd, why isn't he here? A bacon smell wafts into the room. Zane must be making breakfast!

Nya jumps out of bed and sprints downstairs, nearly crashing into Lloyd who is at the bottom.

Dang it! "Morning sweetheart," Lloyd kisses her.

Nya giggles, "morning Lloyd."

Lloyd picks her up and carries her to breakfast.

"Hey, put me down!" Nya giggles, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"How about no?" Lloyd kisses her neck, making Nya squeal.

"Lloyd, please, put me down!"

"Don't lie to me Midget, you're loving this," Lloyd kisses her neck again.

"Okay, maybe I am," Nya snuggles into him and grips his shirt with one of her hands.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁
Lloyd is sat at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for Nya to get ready for training. Nya comes down and sits next to him.

"Lloyd? Are you okay?" Nya asks, reaching for his hand.

"Yeah I'm fine."

When is she going to trip on the stairs?! Nya is kind of clumsy. She falls down the stairs pretty much everyday. Luckily Kai and Lloyd are there to catch her.

"Are you sure? You seem nervous about something."

"Nope, I'm okay. Sensei will be worried about us," Lloyd stands up, pulls Nya to her feet and drags her to training.

Nya pouts slightly.

"What's wrong?" Lloyd asks, rubbing circles on her knuckles.

"Nothing," Nya murmurs, secretly wanting to be in Lloyd's warm, safe arms.

"Would you like me to carry you?" Lloyd asks, smirking.

Nya blushes heavily, bites her lip and nods shyly. Lloyd picks her up. Nya wraps her arms around his neck and snuggles into his chest.

"You're so cute Nya."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. And so beautiful," Lloyd kisses her forehead.

"A-and you're so handsome," Nya flirts back, tracing his bicep muscles.

Lloyd smiles and boops her nose, making Nya laugh.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
Lloyd is stood at the bottom of the stairs, yet again, waiting for the love of his life to come down. A startled yelp makes him glance up. Nya is falling towards him. Finally! Lloyd reaches out and catches her. 

"I think you just...fell for me," Lloyd chuckles, pulling Nya closer to him.

"Put me down," Nya murmurs, secretly wanting to stay in Lloyd's arms, forever.

"If that's what you want," Lloyd shrugs, setting her down. "Hey can I ask you something?"

"Yeah," Nya grabs his hand tightly.

"We've been dating for four, nearly five, years now. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I've wanted to ask this question for a few months now. So Nya Pixie Smith," Lloyd kneels down on one knee and pulls out a black box. He flips it open. "Will you marry me?"

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Hope you're all staying safe and well.