Cuddles and kisses- Lava

"Kaiiiiii," Cole whines, walking into their bedroom

Kai, who was previously sat on his phone, sits up, worried.

"Cole, are you okay?"

Cole walks over and climbs onto Kai's lap, instantly cuddling into his boyfriends chest and grips Kai's shirt tightly. Kai laughs into Cole's hair.

"You feeling clingy today baby?" Kai kisses Cole's hair gently.

"I want cuddles and kisses," Cole murmurs turning around in Kai's lap and pushes his head back into Kai's chest.

Kai smiles, lifting Cole's head up, and kisses him. Cole squeaks and kisses back, wrapping his arms around Kai's neck. Kai wraps his arms around Cole's waist, pulling Cole closer. When they pull away, Cole pushes Kai onto his back and curls up on top of him. Kai pulls Cole closer and kisses him again, desperate to have Cole in his arms. Cole kisses back, clutching Kai like a teddy bear.

"I love you baby," Kai kisses Cole's forehead, sitting up with Cole on his lap.

"I love you too," Cole snuggles closer.

Two seconds later, Cole tugs on Kai's shirt.

"Pay attention to meee."

"We were making out a few seconds ago Cole."

"I don't see your point," Cole says, pushing his head into Kai's shoulder.

Kai kisses Cole's forehead and lays down again, pulling Cole on top of him. Cole goes back to clutching him tightly. Kai twirls Cole's hair around his fingers and lets it flop back down. Kai smirks as an idea pops into his head.

"You're so adorable."

"Why are you so adorable?"

Cole blushes heavily and squirms around. Kai tightens his grip on Cole.

"Cole? What are you doing?"

"Hiding."

"Do you mean hugging?" Kai holds in his chuckles.

"This is my safe place. Now shut up, put your beautiful arms around me and cuddle with me!"

Kai chuckles, blushes and does as he is told. Cole hides his face in Kai's chest. Kai heats his hands up and rubs Cole's back making him sigh happily.

"I was just thinking about when we first started dating... And I wanted to kiss you every time I saw you..." Cole hums quietly.

"Oh yeah?" Kai murmurs back

"Uh-huh. And now I can kiss you whenever I want!" Cole exclaims, now loving the fact that he can kiss Kai whenever he wants.

"Yes, you can," Kai chuckles. "Like right now, for example."

Cole kisses Kai, clutching his shirt tightly. Kai kisses back and pulls Cole closer as he grips Cole's waist.

Kai yawns. Cole looks up at him.

"Being this hot must be tiring."

Kai blinks down at him, smirking.

"Then you must be exhausted."

"I-I," Cole blushes furiously.

Kai chuckles and kisses Cole's forehead. Cole blushes. Kai slowly starts to drift off. Cole cuddles into him also drifting off.

****
Kai groans as he wakes up. He looks up to see the love of his life still asleep on top of him. He smiles and kisses his forehead.

"I love you so much baby. I remember the time you were drunk and you wouldn't stop saying I love you."

"Kai..." Cole hiccups loudly. "I lobeyou..."

Kai chuckles. "I know, baby."

"No, I... hic! I reeeally, really love you..."

"Haha, I love you, too. Even when you're hopelessly drunk," Kai kisses Cole's nose.

Cole shuffles in his sleep. Kai moves his hair away from his face, murmuring his name. Cole slowly opens his eyes and smiles seeing Kai looking down at him.

"Good morning baby."

"Mmm... morning good-looking," Cole yawns.

"Did you sleep well?" Kai asks, a faint blush on his face.

"Mm-hm. I love seeing your beautiful face as soon as I wake up..."

Cole leans up and kisses Kai. Kai instantly kisses back, griping Cole's waist. Cole clutches Kai like a teddy bear.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. I know that chxcolatexmxlk did a lava oneshot similar to this but I've used some different prompts that I found on tumblr. Hope you're all staying safe and well.