Sick- Jaya

Requested by chxcolatexmxlk

"Jay!" Nya yells from the bathroom.

"Nya? What's wrong?" Jay asks as he runs in.

Nya is curled up in a ball, clutching her stomach while groaning in pain. Jay runs over and kneels down beside her.

"Hey what's wrong kitten?" Jay asks, stroking her hair.

"It-it hurts," Nya whimpers.

"What does sweetie?" Jay asks, pulling Nya onto his lap.

"My-my stomach."

"Shh, it's okay- wait, is it your...y'know?" Jay asks, blushing heavily.

"Y-yeah," Nya replies, clutching his shirt. "W-where's Kai?"

"Watching a movie with the others," Jay stands up and picks her up.

Nya groans in pain and clutches his shirt tightly. Jay hushes her and carries her to the games room. The ninja are sat on the sofa watching a movie of some sort, Jay wasn't paying too much attention. He walks over and sits between Kai and Cole, placing Nya on his lap.

"K-Kai," Nya tries to reach for him.

"Hey sis, you okay?" Kai picks her up and pulls her into his side. Nya hisses in pain.

"It-it hurts so much," Nya whimpers, clutching her stomach as a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Shh," Kai murmurs, heating his hands up and placing them on her stomach.

Nya sighs and cuddles into him more, reaching for Jay's hand. Jay grabs it, and rubs circles on her knuckles. Nya places her legs over Kai's and rests her head on his chest. Kai shuffles slightly. Kai lifts Nya off his lap and places her on Jay's.

"K-Kai?" Nya whimpers.

"It's okay sis, I'll be back in a minute."

"W-where are you going?" Nya asks.

"The bathroom. I won't be long," he kisses her forehead.

Kai leaves. Nya whimpers and clutches Jay's shirt. Jay rubs her back.

"Shh, it's okay. He'll be back soon. He hasn't left you."

Nya starts to cry, clutching Jay's shirt and pushing her head into his chest. Jay hushes her and tightens his grip on her.

"He hasn't left you Nya," Jay murmurs into her ear. He repeats it as Nya's cries get louder.

"It-it hurts!" Nya clutches her stomach, nearly falling off Jay's lap.

Jay grabs her and pulls her closer. "Shh I know sweetheart, I know."

Kai walks back in and sits next to Jay. He places a hand on Nya's shoulder. Nya grabs his hand and squeezes it tightly.

𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴- 𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺
"Nya, you need to let go now sweetheart."

Jay and Nya have been cuddling for half an hour. Lloyd has come in to go to bed so Jay is trying get Nya to let go of him so she can go to sleep and he can go to bed himself. Nya whimpers and tightens her grip on Jay's shirt, her eyes filling with tears.

"It's okay sweetie, you're not by yourself," Jay gestures you Lloyd who's just climbed into bed.

"S-stay with me?" Nya asks, a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Okay, but just for tonight," Jay lays back down.

"T-thank you," Nya curls up against him and drifts off.

"I love you sweetheart," Jay wraps his arms around her and drifts off.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Hope you're all staying safe and well.