She's gone- Lava

Requested by chxcolatexmxlk

"N-Nya please, don't go. I love you so, so much," Kai pulls a nearly unconscious Nya onto his lap. 

Nya whimpers and raises her arm. Kai takes her hand. Nya squeezes it weakly, before going completely limp. 

"N-Nya?" 

Cole kneels down next to Kai and rubs his back softly. "I'm so sorry Kai."

Kai lets go of Nya and falls into Cole's lap, sobbing. 

"Shh, I've got you Kai." 

"She-she..." 

"Shh, I know buddy."

"She's gone!" Kai cries harder. 

"Shh, I'm so, so sorry." 

Cole rocks Kai as he sobs heavily. Cole looks over at his teammates. Jay is sobbing hysterically while Lloyd and Zane are trying to comfort him. 

"Come on Kai, lets go home." 

Cole gently picks Kai up. Kai sobs into Cole's chest. 

At the Bounty
Cole holds Kai on his lap as Kai sobs into Cole's shirt. 

"Kai, you need to breathe."

Kai snuggles into Cole's chest. Cole rubs his back softly. 

"I-I miss her so much."

"I know, baby, I know. I do too." 

Kai closes his eyes for a few seconds. Cole, thinking Kai's fallen asleep, tries to lay him down. Kai opens his eyes abruptly, looks around before bursting into tears. 

"Oh Kai, shh. It's okay, shh." 

"C-can I go and see her?" 

"What do you-no! Kai, please never say that!" 

"It's true." 

"Kai, I've lost a sister, I can't lose you too," Cole's eyes fill with tears.

"N-no. P-please don't cry. I-I'm so sorry," Kai shakily places a hand on Cole's cheek. 

Kai sobs into Cole's chest. Cole rubs his back, plays with his hair and rocks him gently.

"I-I miss her so much."

"I know baby, I know."

A few days later
Kai has been a mess over the past few days. He's spent most of his time locked in his room, only letting Cole in.

"Kai? Are you ready to go?" Cole asks, pulling on his black tie. 

"Y-yeah," Kai walks out of his room in a black suit, with a red tie. 

"You look great baby," Kai blushes softly. 

"And you," Kai fixes Cole's tie, "look so adorable." 

"K-Kai!" 

Kai smirks a little bit, chuckles, and then it turns into a frown. 

"Kai?" 

"I-can you..." Kai starts before hesitating, thinking it's a stupid and childish thing to ask. 

"Kai?" 

Kai shakes his head, looking away from his boyfriend's gaze.

"Kai...I know it's hard. I want to help you, but I can't if you don't tell me what's wrong."

"C-can I hold your hand?" Kai blushes heavily.

Cole smiles gently. "Of course," he extends his hand to Kai.

Kai grabs it and squeezes it gently. Cole leads him outside.

After the ceremony 
Kai is squeezing Cole's hand tightly. 

"Shh, I'm here baby."

"H-hey Nya. I-I miss you so, so much sis. W-why did you have to go?! I-it should have been me!"

"N-no, don't say that Kai," Cole murmurs, trying to hold in his own tears. 

"I-I hope y-you have f-fun with mom and dad," Kai squeezes Cole's hand tightly. 

Cole hugs Kai tightly, as Kai sobs into Cole's chest. 

"I-I love you so, so much sis."

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. I hope you're all staying safe and well.