Hate comments- Jaya

Warning: mentions of self harm, assault and suicide

"Jay can you come in here please?" Kai calls from Nya's room.

Jay runs in to see Nya curled up on Kai's lap, sobbing into his chest. Kai is rocking her, trying to calm her down.

"Nya, what's wrong sweetheart?"

Nya looks up and buries her head back into Kai's chest. Jay sits next to Kai and rubs her back.

"Shh, it's okay sis."

Nya looks up at Jay, tears running down her face. Kai places her onto Jay's lap before leaving. Nya clutches Jay's shirt and sobs into his chest.

"Shh, I've got you, shh."

"I-I-I..."

"Shh, take your time sweetheart."

Nya's phone buzzes. Nya tries to hide it from Jay. Jay grabs it. As he reads the notification, his eyes go wide. Nya tries to snatch it back but Jay holds it out of her reach. Jay pulls Nya closer to him.

"Why didn't you tell me Nya?"

"I-I'm sorry."

"Shh, it's okay."

"C-can I...?"

"Can you...?"

"L-leave?"

"Huh? What do you mean l-NO! Please don't say that Nya."

Jay pulls Nya closer and strokes her hair.

"W-why? I-I want to Jay!"

"I know you do sweetheart, I know. Have you ever...?"

Nya looks up at Jay.

"Ever tried to...harm yourself?"

Nya sobs harder and looks away from Jay.

"Shh, show me sweetheart."

Nya pulls her sleeve up.

"Oh Nya. Shh it's okay. Shh."

"It's not! It's all my fault!"

"Nya..."

"Everything is always my fault!"

"Baby, listen to me now. I know, the world may hate you. I know that you want to end it all. I know you're stressed. It's like a deep, dark hole you seem to be never endingly sinking in. And there's two ways out of this hole. One of them, I want you to never even consider. But, the other one is hope. The light at the end of the tunnel that you've been longing for your entire life, and if you've survived sixteen years, you can survive a ton more, with that light." (Thank you chxcolatexmxlk for letting me use the quote).

Nya sobs harder, pushing her face into Jay's chest. Jay rocks her and kisses her forehead.

"Shh, I've got you. I'm never going to leave you."

"P-promise?"

"I promise sweetheart."

"Y-you k-know when we told the citizens about the...the incident?"

"With Nadakhan?" Jay asks, shivering slightly.

"Y-yeah," Nya shivers. "P-people h-have been..."

"Shh, what have they been doing?"

"Assaulting me!" Nya sobs harder.

"What?!"

Nya lifts up the bottom of her shirt and shows Jay the bruises and small stab wounds.

"Oh Nya. It's okay. Shh it's okay baby."

Nya snuggles into Jay.

"P-please d-don't l-leave m-me JayJay."

"I won't, I promise."

Jay leans down and kisses Nya on the lips. Nya kisses back.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Hope you're all staying safe and well.