Leaving?- Jaya

"I love you Nya," Jay murmurs.

"I love you too."

"But I think we should break up."

Nya's eyes fill with tears. "W-what? W-why?"

"Because I can't do this anymore."

"Jay, this is a joke, please. You're acting like Liam did."

"This isn't a joke Nya, I think we should break up."

Tears start to fall out of Nya's eyes. Jay starts to leave.

"P-please Jay. Please don't leave me," Nya cries, trying to grab his arm.

"We're done Nya," Jay leaves as Nya sinks to the floor, sobbing.

Nya bolts up, gasping for air. Was...that wasn't real was it? She turns her phone over, 3:05am. She looks over at her sleeping roommate.

Nya quietly climbs out of bed. She gets changed into a plain red t-shirt, a pair of leggings and some combat boots. She goes to grab Jay's hoodie and hesitates. He's going to leave me. Nya's eyes fill with tears. She grabs Kai's hoodie and puts it on. She sneaks out of her room and downstairs.

She reaches the kitchen. She opens the fridge and grabs some leftovers. As she turns the door handle to leave, Jay stops her.

"Nya? What are you doing?"

Nya tenses up. No! He wasn't meant to find me! He's going to leave me!

"Going to the shop?" Nya says, although it sounds more like a question.

"At three fifteen in the morning?"

"Y-yeah," damn it. Why did I stutter?

"Nya, what's wrong sweetheart?"

Nya looks at the ground, trying her best to not cry. Jay walks over, stands in front of her and places both of his hands on her shoulders.

"Nya, please tell me what's wrong," Jay rubs her shoulders gently.

"A-are you going to leave me?" Nya whispers, a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What?! No! I would never leave you. What makes you say that?"

"Y-you left me," Nya cries harder.

"When?"

"I-I said I love you and you left me!" Nya sobs, trying to pull away from Jay.

"Nya, I would never do that, you know that."

Nya falls into Jay's arms, sobbing into his chest.

"Shh, why did you think I'd leave you?" 

"B-because," Nya grips his shirt. "My ex did."

"What did your ex do?" Jay asks.

"He told me he loved me. I-I said I loved him too. The next day he-he broke up with me," Nya sobs harder.

"Oh kitten, I'm so sorry. Shh, it's okay. I'll never leave you."

"P-promise?"

"I promise. I bet Kai beat him up."

"H-he did," Nya giggles.

"I love you so, so much baby. I'm never going to leave you."

Nya hesitates. "I-I love you too."

Jay smiles and kisses her forehead. "Should we go and cuddle in my room?"

Nya nods. Jay picks her up and carries her to his room.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. To be honest, the idea seemed a lot better in my head. I got the idea of Nya's ex leaving her after she told him she loved him from chxcolatexmxlk. I hope you're all staying safe and well.