Pirate- Jaya

Requested by FlareThunderstruck

"Ny-Ny?" Eight year old Jay asks, trying to get six year old Nya's attention.

"Y-yeah?" Nya replies shyly.

"Play pirates?" Jay asks, holding two wooden play swords.

He holds one of the swords out to Nya. Nya smiles shyly and takes it from him. He smiles and drags her into the middle of the living room, brandishing the sword. Nya smiles, stands opposite him and brandishes her own sword. Jay and Nya push their swords together in a fake fight.

It's been almost two weeks since Nadakan kidnapped Jay. Nya sighs shakily, running a hand through her hair.

"Come on Jay...p-please give me a sign that you're okay."

***
A couple of hours later, Nya is stood at the beach, staring out towards the horizon. Nya slowly sinks to the floor, blinded by tears. The waves start to lap over Nya's feet. Nya draws her knees up to her chest and cries into them.

Suddenly, something cold and solid hits Nya's foot. Nya blinks away her tears and looks down, staring in surprise as she spots a glass bottle with a note inside. She grabs it and quickly opens the bottle and pulling the note out.

Please help me. Nya gasps in surprise, instantly recognising the handwriting as Jay's.

Please help me.

Nadakhan has kidnapped me and is trying to turn me against the rest of the ninja. I don't have much time before he notices me. He's keeping me on Misfortune's Keep. He wants to inject me with some kind of serum which is gonna turn me against my friends. If you get this message, please tell one of the ninja and let them know where I am.

Jay Walker, Master of Lightning

Nya cries harder, stands up and stumbles back to the Bounty, with only one thing on her mind. I have to find Jay!

***
After half a day of travelling, Nya finally arrives at Misfortune's Keep. She pulls on her mask and sneaks towards the main ship.

Nya flips and lands onto the deck. As she looks up, she sees Nadakhan's crew all staring at her and then, much to her surprise, they start laughing. Nya blinks and looks around, trying to find where Nadakhan could be hiding Jay.

She gasps as she spots a small door behind one of the tallest crew mates. As she walks towards it, an all too familiar voice stops her.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Nya spins around and gasps. Jay is stood behind her. His blue ninja gi is ripped on some parts of his chest and on his legs. The sleeves have been ripped off and he's a bit skinner since Nya last saw him. He also has a blue eyepatch over his left eye.

"Jay?" Nya asks, staring at her boyfriend.

He smiles. It's not Jay's cute smile that Nya loves so much. It's more of an evil smirk. Jay pulls out a long sword. Nya gulps and pulls out her own sword.

"Jay, I-I'm not gonna fight you," Nya says slowly backing up as Jay starts to walk towards her.

Jay doesn't respond and thrusts his sword at Nya. Nya only just manages to block the attack. Jay tries a few more times but Nya blocks them all.

"Please don't do this Jay," Nya says, tears running down her face. "P-please."

Jay manages to knock Nya's sword out of her hand. Nya jumps and tries to grab it. Just before she can, Jay stabs her. In the chest.

Nya falls to the ground, limp. Jay gasps and drops his sword.

"No, no, no. No Nya p-please."

Jay kneels down and pulls Nya's limp body onto his lap. Jay sobs harshly and shakes.

"No, no. W-what have I done? What have I done?!" Jay yells, griping her tightly with no intention of letting go.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Hope you're all staying safe and well.