Crying -Plasma

Ship: Plasma
Theme: Angst

💙❤️💙❤️

"Kai? What's wrong honey?" Jay calls out, slowly extending his hand to Kai's.

Kai whimpers and grabs Jay's hand, squeezing tightly as tears stream down his cheeks. Jay slowly sits down and rubs circles into Kai's knuckles.

"Are you having a bad day Phoenix?"

Kai sniffles and nods shakily, using his free hand to attempt to wipe his tears with no avail. Jay hushes him and presses his finger a little harder into Kai's knuckles.

Kai whimpers and reaches his shaking hand to Jay's free hand. Jay holds his hand out. Kai wraps his fingers around Jay's wrist and pulls the taller' hand to his face. Jay places a hand on the fire ninja's face, stroking his cheek gently with his thumb.

"K-Keep-"

"I will, I promise."

Whimpering, Kai crawls onto Jay's lap, allowing the taller to hold him and rub his back. Kai sniffles and cries almost silently into Jay's chest.

"I know...let it out kitten."

Kai's cries get louder, his entire body shaking. Jay holds the younger on his lap and allows him to hide in his shirt.

Kai cries and cries for hours, the awful memories replaying in his mind over and over again. Jay produces a soft melody, humming a soothing song to the traumatised fire ninja.

Kai's cries become quieter, his breathing evening out as he drifts off into an uneasy sleep.

Leaning down, Jay kisses his hair.

"Oh baby...I'm so sorry."

💙❤️💙❤️

GrnerDrache requested plasma. marsy- wanted angst plasma so I put them together. Sorry that it's short and something you didn't want.