Baby names- Pixane

Requested by Colekessler1 -Zane and Pixal aren't Ninjroids in this

Pixal gags and vomits in the toilet, sinking onto her knees, suddenly feeling extremely weak. The door opens and Zane walks in. He kneels down next to her and rubs her back.

When Pixal finishes, she leans back into Zane's arms. Zane holds her and strokes her hair.

"It's okay Pixie."

Zane flushes the toilet and helps her up. Pixal leans against him as he leads her to their room. Zane helps her onto the bed and grabs a piece of paper which is in the desk in their room.

Zane hands the paper to Pixal.

Baby names- girls
Zoey
Samantha
Sarah 
Abigail
Kylie
Emma
Olivia
Ava
Isabella
Sophia
Charlotte
Mia
Amelia

Baby names-boys
Leo
John
Alan
Tom
Liam
Noah
Oliver
William
Elijah
James
Benjamin
Lucas

Zane lays down on the bed and pulls Pixal to him. Pixal takes the paper and scans through it.

"What names do you like Pixie?" Zane asks.

"Hmm...I like...Kylie, Olivia, Ava and Amelia for a girl."

Zane nods and kisses her forehead.

"For a boy, I like...Liam, Oliver, Elijah and Lucas. What about you Zane?"

"For a girl, I like Olivia, Ava, Amelia and Zoey for a girl. And the same names as what you said for a boy."

Pixal leans against his chest.

"I like Zoey," Pixal smiles and tilts her head back to look Zane in the eyes.

"So Zoey for a girl and...Lucas for a boy?"

Pixal smiles. "Zoey and Lucas."

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've done Pixane so...hope you're all staying safe and well.