Chapter 1

Dedicated to ate RhidjenMartes

Chapter 1: Bleachers

Getting a hard-on was bad enough. So before everything else gets worse, I gathered all my strength to kick him on his groin.

He fell from my small bed to the concrete floor and immediately groaned in pain, holding his now painful crotch.

I just kicked his balls! Literally! Who wouldn't be groaning in pain?

"Ow." he complained, his face crumpled as he held his bulge. He was wearing a white shirt.

"Asshole!" I angrily stated and quickly stood up, picked up a pair of jeans and shirt from my bag before proceeding to the small bathroom inside our room.

I think that my roommate is crazy! Who does that, anyway?

I promised myself that I want to have a good relationship with whoever my roommate would be but I guess I failed myself?

But it isn't my fault. He licked my shoulders like he was some lunatic. I only reacted based on my instincts.

Is he gay? I don't know.

But one thing is for sure.

I am not.

I left him there almost crying in pain. My eyebrows were crossed as I stared at myself on the mirror.

"Why did I have a hard-on?" I asked myself with a heated face and a frown, confused by my reaction earlier. My member has now returned to its normal state.

I won't lie. He's hot. So damn hot. With that chiseled jaw and curvy lips, and the scent of his manly perfume.

I'm so confused. Girls always make me horny. That is why I don't understand why I reacted that way.

What is wrong with me?

Because of what happened, I could not change my clothes outside. I felt uncomfortable with my new roommate watching me so I switched to a new set of clothes inside the bathroom.

I almost forgot that I have an interview for the school paper at three. Good thing I remembered!

Ever since I was in grade school, I always had this passion for journalism. Being a member of the press keeps me alive. It makes me happy. That is why even now that I am already in college, I still want to be a member of the school publication.

When I went out of the bathroom, my roommate was no longer there. The room was already empty, but the boxes that contained all his things were still left unboxed.

I shrugged my shoulders, trying to not care about him.

Is his name Mew? I heard the girl moan his name. That's probably it.

I wore my pair of red Converse sneakers and proceeded to the Journalism building for my interview.

To my surprise, there were a lot of people waiting in queue. I took a seat on one of the empty black couch as I waited for my turn.

"Gulf Antinous Finnegan." a pretty girl in her early twenties called my name as she peaked through the glass door of the school's publication office. I'm guessing she's the editor-in-chief.

I immediately stood from the black couch situated outside the office and along the lobby of the Journalism building. I took a deep breath before proceeding. The other applicants were left waiting.

"Come in." the girl added when I reached the door. I gave her a quick nod.

I've been waiting outside for almost half an hour and I'm excited that it's finally my turn. But I'm also feeling nervous. I am confident with my talent, but I am not so sure if they will accept me. God, please let me pass this audition.