Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Kneel

My jaw dropped at the sight of his massive member. Massive. Yes. And to think that it wasn't even hard!

"Like what you see?" Mew used his playful voice.

I felt my face heated when I realized what he was talking about.

Did I just space out while staring at his dick? What the actual fuck?

I couldn't find the courage to face him after what just happened so I looked away.

"You can touch it if you want though." He chuckled.

"Touch it yourself!" I spat as I stormed out of the locker room.

"Don't be shy. There's nothing wrong with guys touching each other's dick." I heard him shout even after I got out.

I swear, my face is so hot so I guarantee that it's so red right now, red as a ripe tomato. I am so annoyed. He's messing with me and he is doing it on purpose!

I saw a volleyball while I was walking and because of too much irritation, I kicked it. I heard a crashing sound and I'm pretty sure it was a glass window.

Oh gosh! I ran as fast as I can to take myself away from that crime scene. I just wish there are no CCTVs in this area of the campus.

It would be unwise to head back to our dorm room because Mew might head there too. We just had a very awkward situation, at least on my part, and the last thing I want to happen right now is to be alone inside a closed space with that bastard. So I headed to the publication office instead to kill time. It was empty, probably because it's almost dark.

I sat on one of the vacant chairs and placed my head on top of the table to take a nap. I had a hard time sleeping because what happened earlier kept replaying inside my head. And everytime I closed my eyes, the image of his hanging member would flash inside my head. Now I sound like a pervert!

I intentionally hit my head lightly to the table, feeling annoyed with myself. Why can't I take Mew out of my system? Why do I keep thinking about him?

I felt someone poke my back. I watched the handsome guy in awe who was standing in front of me. Judging from his appearance, he looked Spanish and exuded a bad boy aura. He was tall, and he smelled nice.

Why am I describing him this way?

He raised an eyebrow when he noticed that I was spacing out.

"Why are you sleeping here?" he asked, a little irritated.

I did not know how to react especially with the tone of his voice. His looks tell me that he is older than me so I guess he's from the upperclassmen.

I struggled to find the right words to say, keeping in mind the authority he radiates.

"A-are we not allowed to sleep here?" I asked, confused.

"No. This is the publication office. People who stay here are expected to do something productive, and not just sleep around."

Now his voice sounded like he was reprimanding me. I felt embarrassed with what he said. I didn't know we weren't allowed to sleep here!

"I-I'm sorry." I bowed my head in embarrassment.

"Are you even a member here?" he asked.

"Y-yes. I'm the new sports editor."

"I don't care if you're the new sports editor. Staff writers are not allowed to sleep here. If you want to sleep, sleep somewhere else. Do you understand?" his voice raised.