Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Shower

I know I'm being unreasonable. I keep telling myself that I must be understanding with Hadrian about our situation but what I did last night was exactly the opposite of what I want. I don't want to pressure him about publicizing our relationship. I guess I was just carried away yesterday especially after what Arthur and his friends did.

But it does not mean that I don't have the right to feel bad about the situation. I can at least be sad. Here I am wanting so much to declare my love for him but we're forced to keep it a secret. Why does others care if a person is not straight? Why are there certain standards and roles that we need to follow? Why the fuck are basketball players expected to be straight?

I came to think about Hadrian. I'm sure he also feels bad about this.

I woke up the next morning feeling bad about what I did. Hadrian was no longer in bed with me. Even if I removed his hand last night, he still chose to sleep with me, only that he was quiet the whole time.

The clock on my bedside table told me that it was already 7AM. Today is Sunday. Hadrian is surely at the auditorium right now for their daily practice.

I headed to the comfort room to take my bath. After removing my clothes, I stepped inside the shower and faced the wall, turned on the shower and allowed the water to run through my head. I was in the middle of applying soap on my back when I heard the comfort room door open. And before I could even react, Hadrian was already inside, naked. His member stood tall between his legs and I gulped at the sight of it. I know. I've seen him naked a lot of times already but I'm still not used to it. He's like some Greek god waiting to be worshipped and I was the lucky servant who had the honor to do so.

When I lifted my gaze to his face, I could see his seriousness. He took big strides towards me. There was something about his aura that made me take small steps back until I felt the wall behind me. He looked so dangerous.

I looked down, not able to withstand the intensity of his stares. He stopped when he was close enough. He held my chin to lift my gaze and made sure that our eyes met.

"I'm sorry."

Those were his first words and he said it with utmost sincerity. I had a feeling that he knew the reason why I was angry with him last night, hence the apologizing.

I remained silent. His next move was to pin me to the wall before he claimed my lips. My hands once again felt like they had their own brain since they immediately wrapped around his neck.

The kiss started slow and passionate, until his kisses became hungry. I could feel our dicks brushing against each other which sent shivers down my spine. His left hand cupped my face to keep me in position while his right hand reached for our shafts and stroke them gently together. I arched my back when I felt the sensation gushing in. The feeling of having his hands wrapped around me and our dicks touching each other made me want to explode right there right now.

The water from the shower head continued to stream down our bodies. The movement of his hand was slow at first as we exchanged kisses, sucking on each other's tongue and sipping each other's lips. I moved my body closer to him, wanting as much of my skin to touch his.

When I glanced down at his hand that was wrapped around our shafts, I noticed that his knuckles were lightly bruised. I moved away from the kiss.

"What happend to your knuckles?" I asked worriedly.

"I had to punch some faces earlier."

My eyebrows furrowed. He tried to kiss me again but I stopped him. "And who might they be and for what reason?"