Chapter XVIII

a/n: Comment for a chapter dedication... as always. 

Dedications: 

@XForYourLove

@IdMarryYouLarry

@1D_Forever456

I want to see some new people comment even if it's just saying hi, don't be shy :)

___________________________

It's not that time can change your life, but it's the actions can as well. Sad, mad, or happy your face says it all. Just because something bad in your life hurts you, you got to move on. Moving on will help you grow as a person. People say they hate growing up when in reality they hate the things ahead in the future for them. So be happy because it won't always last. 

__________________________

Louis really wanted to hit his head on the concrete at this moment. Harry hasn't talked to him in about a week. He doesn't know if he finally found a job or if he is even alive. It was literally killing Louis. Laying on his bed in his home Louis scrolled through all their messages. He felt like a little kid missing his best friend from school. Only until Louis decided to get up from his messy bed and finally go to his living room. 

Saying "Fuck it." Louis got on his muddy Vans that he needed to wash. Putting on a light jacket he headed out to Harry's house. Deciding not to text Harry, he felt he wouldn't respond. Opening the door rain was falling from the dull sky onto the pathway to his car. Walking to his car and thinking of Harry, Louis could barley stand a week without him, not even a day. He would always mope around thinking what he was doing, or if he's talking to someone new, or is outside enjoying this world. 

Standing in front of Harry's flat Louis didn't know whether to knock or just walk in. Questioning himself Louis decided just to knock and get it over with. Knocking on the door Louis felt that he shouldn't be here. That feeling in his gut saying just leave now, wasn't a great feeling. Waiting and shifting on one foot to another, no one came to the door, yet his car is here. Putting his hands up to his eyes to see through the square crystal see - though window on Harry's door all the lights were off. Looking towards the stairs and at the top the hallway light was on. Weird Louis thought. 

Not over thinking all of this Louis turned the doorknob and the door opened. Hearing a quiet squeak and pushing the door open all the way he hoped Harry didn't here. If he is even here anyways Louis' conscience said. Closing the door and getting up the stairs it was quiet until he saw his music room. The door was left open by a crack but you could hear the same piano key being pressed. When Louis got closer he stopped and found beer bottle caps on the ground. Oh Harry. 

Ignoring all the caps on the ground Louis stepped over them but right as soon as he was going to open the door Harry started singing. With no guitar, no piano, just Harry's voice. And it was sure something. The first time hearing Harry sing it was magical - or so it seemed to Louis. But now, now is just even better. Singing the chorus of a song he never heard of Louis hoped it was an original by him.