Chapter XII

Comment <3

___________________________

Other than walking home alone in the dark, Louis was happy. Upon hearing Harry's songs to him he couldn't help but cry a little bit. They all were super sweet even the ones that weren't even finished. Louis only wished he could make his own songs, but he knew that would never work. Hes not poetic or good with words, at all. But it's definitely Louis mission to find something he's amazing at to give to Harry.

Seeing rain come down on the light sidewalk, Louis sighed. He didn't have a jacket and he definitely should know better because of where he lives. Starting to run towards his mum's house he knew he wouldn't get to his house tonight. Louis felt welcomed to his mum's house but before walking through the door he could hear yelling.

Opening the door slowly hoping it wouldn't creak, it did. "Shit." Looking to see his mum standing up and yelling angrily on the phone. Who was it? Going towards his room he saw Lottie and Fizzy sitting on the top of the stairs. Sitting down next to them on the second step to the top, the three of them was wondering what was happening downstairs.

"Do you know who she is talking too?" Louis questioned. "I tried to look at the number because mum was upstairs at the time but she yelled at me so I don't know who." Fizzy said while Lottie gave her a side hug. Confronting and warming the girls both smiled at each other, Louis was going to join until he got a text.

H: Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person?

L: Please I want to see as well :)

H: -picture message-

Smiling like an idiot Harry sent a picture of Louis to Louis. Harry just wanted to know how much Louis meant to him. Harry just wants to shrink Louis up and have him in his pocket all the time. He just wants to kiss him till they die. He just wants Louis by his side forever and ever. Harry wants to hold his hand until they need to separate for whatever reason. Louis was his love and Harry wanted to have him for a very, very, very, long time.

L: I don't know you, but I think I love you already.

H: You love me baby?

L: *blushes*

H: You did not just blush over text!

L: Hey! Don't jusge me while texting

H: but you just spelled a word wrong

L: But I love you

H: You got me there

L: :)

H: Hey we should have sex over text

Louis started laughing a bit, forgetting his arguing mum downstairs. But one thing he won't admit too is having sex over text with Harry. One thing is for sure Louis sure is deep for Harry Styles. He wouldn't admit that either. 

___________________________

a/n: 

Yikes this is so short I hate it, but comment something for a chapter dedication. ily