Chapter XXXI

Dedications:

bbylarreh

IdMarryYouLarry

KattyLuv17

ThatsSoShayy

Song: I'm on top of the world - Imagine Dragons

Comment for a chapter dedication :)

___________________________

"Louis have you seen my Burlesque movie?!" Harry was frantically looking through all his dvds throughout his house. He was loosing his voice but that didn't stop Harry from yelling for Louis. He seemed to disappear into Harry's small house, a frown was present on his face. "Louis?! Baby?" Running up the stairs Harry tripped but caught himself on the wall. He could hear Louis' voice echo in his head. "Bambi legs I swear."

"Where the bloody hell-" Harry stopped moving his feet. He heard the soft keys from his piano play. He stopped at the door allowing him to hear the keys Louis pressed, it was so beautiful. The song seemed familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

The playing stopped, as if he gave up. He heard a small 'ugh' from Louis and he slammed down on the keys. Louis got up from the small black bench and walked out of the room to see Harry standing there. "H?" Louis asked, and touched his arm lightly.

"Sorry I'm just... that was beautiful, like you." Harry complimented and it made Louis look away. He crossed his arms over his chest, and stared down at his feet. He's been doing that a lot lately, Harry thought. "Hey love, you butter believe it." Shoving Louis slightly, he giggled. Actually giggled.

"Stop buttering me up Harold." Louis smirked now. "My name isn't Harold, Lewis." Harry challenged back. "Ew never call me that again," walking away from Harry, Louis decided to play back. "I put away the Burlesque dvd, you don't need to practically watch naked women dance sensually." Scrunching his nose up in the air, Harry could die on the spot. "You what! Louis I can't go more than a few weeks without watching it. Besides you're just jealous I have my eye's on them when you want my eye's on you."

"Harry I'm not jealous, please. You're delusional." Louis, once again, rolled his eye's at Harry. "I'm not delusional to see you want me love," two definitively could play this game. Mocking Harry's slow talking and trying to do his accent Louis spoke, "I'm not delusional to see you want me love."

"Louis please," Harry laughed. That noise made Louis smile, one of his top few favorite noises, along with his whimpers and moans. "Harry are we are break?" Louis was still confused after a few days of him having that bizarre dream. Louis told Harry about the dream and everything about what Jack did. "No Louis never," wrapping his arms around Louis and resting his hands on his hips, Louis wasn't complaining when Harry's fingers brushed his bum a bit.

Swaying a little while holding Louis by his hips Harry took his hands and spun around. Louis was a little off balance and Harry caught him when he fell forward. Harry stared at Louis in awe, do you ever have moments when you feel extremely lucky? He felt as if Louis was everything in his life. Besides all the abuse he got from him being a teenager, losing his sister, and having a bad relationship with his family, was nothing to him anymore. Louis was here and he wished he could have him forever and never let go. He wants to kiss him whenever he can, share light touches with him, stay in every weekend and sit in silence. He would stare at Louis all night long and Louis would catch him looking, every time. He would blush a bit, look down, and looked up hoping Harry won't be staring- he still would be though. Harry wants to be there when Louis cries, and just hold him closer. He would love to wake up and see his face next to his, he wants it all, it makes him dizzy. If beauty were time, Louis would be eternity.

"You look beautiful today, just like any other day."

"Harry please." He loved getting called beautiful by Harry, it drove him mad how many times he said it.

"Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you." Harry took Louis small hand in his, and kissed Louis on his cheek. Using his other hand he pulled Louis closer by his hip. "What happened to the dirty gay pick up lines? I miss those," Louis pouted.

"Hm, Oh! I got one," Harry got close to Louis ear and softly whispered,"on a scale of 1 to The Human Centipede, how close am I to that ass?" Louis gasped. "How much are those pants? Because they're 100% off at my place," he moved his hands towards his crotch to unbutton them. Kissing Louis behind his ear, the one spot that drove him crazy. "H-harry please." Louis slightly whimpered when Harry started tugging at his jeans, pulling his shirt off, and kissing down Louis' side. Harry actually took the fabric of Louis' jeans with his teeth and pulled out. "Mine, all mine." And Louis couldn't agree more in his life. "All yours Harry I'm all for you." Louis ran his hands through Harry's hair as he got up.

Kissing Louis once, Harry picked his other half up in his arms. Louis yelled and told Harry if he dropped him he would hurt him. Harry simply laughed and saw the darkness outside his window. He proceeded to climb the stairs and down towards his room, Harry desperately wanted to call it their room. "Be my boyfriend?" Louis was caught off guard. "Harry?"

"Please? I'll do anything,. Louis smirked, "Remember that blowjob you owed me? I want it now please, then I'll think about it." Louis winked at Harry before he got on his knees. Louis has never seen Harry get down in front of Louis so quickly. Louis definitely couldn't say no to this question.

___________________________

A/n:

Quick question, even though the story is not close to being done.

1. Do you want a sad ending where they don't end up together or a sad ending but they do end up together?

or

2. Do you want a happy ending but they don't be together, or a happy ending and they do be together?

Which one? Oh and if they end up together there will be no sequel, sorry lol.