Chapter XXV

BUT BUT ONE OF MY CHAPTERS HAS OVER 50 VOTES AND ANOTHER ONE JUST HAS 50. OVER 50 PEOPLE LIKED THE CHAPTER SO MUCH THEY VOTED. I CAN'T EVEN. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I DON'T CARE ABOUT VOTES OR READS I'M JUST IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU ARE TOO. THANKS FOR VOTING, COMMENTING, AND READING IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME :)

Dedications:

@bbylarreh

@IdMarryYouLarry

@larrystylinsonvevo

Comment for a chapter dedication!

Song: Bring me to Life - Evanescence

___________________________

"All this time I can't believe I couldn't see. Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me. I've been sleeping a thousand years and it seems got to open my eyes to everything. Without thought, without voice, without a soul. Don't let me die here, there must be something more. Bring me to life."

___________________________

Waking up was nowhere near as easy for Louis. He actually went over to this man's flat and did everything for money. Actually waking up for Louis was him falling out of this man's bed, completely naked. Not a sight you would like to see - he hated himself once again. Then again this could ruin Harry and his relationship - if there even is one. How can Harry keep up with his bullshit? And this shitty person with a horrid life known as Louis Tomlinson?

Sitting up on the cold wood floor Louis quickly got dressed and went towards the door of this flat. Seeing his wallet on the ground he picked it up and took the amount they agreed on last night, shoving it all in his pocket he left the house. Getting in his car all Louis could do was sit in front of the wheel and cry his eye's out. His teenager self is showing and he hates that side of him - he wishes it could disappear into thin air.

Harry and Louis haven't talked for about two days, and it was killing both of them slowly. As Louis got himself together he drove to the only place he could go right now - Jack's place. It took Louis so much of him to walk out of his damn car and over to knock on the door. Door opened and a small amount of smoke left as Jack stood with a cigarette. Not saying anything Louis walked inside listening to old songs from Blood On The Dance Floor that played throughout the house. Hearing the door slam made Louis jump - Jack is mad and it's not good.

"So... want more cannabis? Or just here for sex?" Biting his lip he walked closer, which made Louis push him back with force. "No... just fucking stay away from me. I want to talk," Louis sat down. Jack didn't try much but he gave up - he knew Louis wouldn't say yes. "Okay about what?" Taking the cigarette and breathing it and out he put it in a bottle of water sitting on the side. "You and Harry. Why did you keep this from me? What the fuck in wrong with you? Like how do you think this was ever okay?" Louis obviously knew more than Harry at this point but life just somehow works out this way.

"Ha ha this is great," touching his hair Jack loved when people were so clueless, "Fucking hell Louis it was a fucking fling." Leaving at that Jack started to walk away and Louis followed him. "For a few fucking years? What the, since when does that happen?" Jack stopped walking, he was furious. No one get's to talk to him back like that, you'll get punched for that. "You know what Louis just shut the hell up before I pull at your vocal cords so hard they'll come out," wanting to punch Louis he turned around and punched the wall instead.