Chapter XXX

Dedications:

KattyLuv17

bbylarreh (she's a babe holy shit)

ThatsSoShayy

Comment for a chapter dedication :)

___________________________

"What do I owe you for saving me?" Louis moved closer to Harry and somehow ended up on his lap, "haha oops," winking at Harry, they both laughed. "You don't have to owe me anything baby," Louis pouted. Harry eventually got to Jack's house after Louis texted him to pick him up. After Harry yelled at Jack, and possibly made him scared, Harry took Louis back to his house.

"C'mon Haz let me love you!" Kissing his face all over Louis eventually got to kiss Harry on the lips, finally. "Slow down, fuck." Harry would be lying if this wasn't turning him on right about now.

"Louis, baby, I love you but what happened back there?" Louis' movements stopped as he sat back on Harry's lap, then slowly moved next to Harry instead. "I went to Jack's house to find answers," Louis looked he could fall down and cry any second now, "I went to the one room Jack would always use me and I found papers about you - like when you met Jack." Harry was terrified about what Louis was going to say next.

"Why didn't you tell me you were abused by Jack?" Harry couldn't breathe, it felt as if the air left his lungs, he can no longer breathe. "I- I couldn't help it."

"Harry, please don't cry I got you," holding his hand Harry couldn't help but smile through the tears falling down his face.

"Its just we dated and-"

"Woah hold up Jack was the one who... you mean he was the one who messed you up emotionally? Oh god Harry this makes no sense," grabbing his hair and pulling a bit, Louis couldn't take this.

"When did this happen? Harry please tell me." letting go of his hair Louis needed to know when, then maybe it will fall into place.

"Early in 2010 Lou. He asked me out on a date and he slapped me for whatever reason I dunno." Louis didn't know what to say, he knew they both have a past, but what are the odds of them having the same past? "Harry we were played by Jack, at the same fucking time." Louis couldn't believe this, he knew Jack was crazy but not this far. How could he kept this secret of him and Harry from him? Louis heard almost everything he did.

"Did he always ask for-"

"Sex, yes he did. Did he always complain about-"

"No food on the table." They both said at the same time.

"He would abuse me if I didn't have food on the table at a certain time, or when the bed wasn't made, he would complain about the house being too cold or too hot, he would seriously hurt me over something he could solve himself. It was ridiculous," Harry shook his head. Jack would do anything if it meant hurting Harry, either physically or emotionally.

"Harry I'm so sorry I wish I could of helped," hugging Harry from his side Louis wished he could of seen him & helped out. "Louis it doesn't matter it's in the past, now tell me what happened after you found out about me," Harry was over his past. He was over it because it's in the past, he shouldn't dwell on it.

"Jack pulled my hair hard to get me out of his house and I think I passed out, I had a weird dream though." Louis played with Harry's hands, he loved his hands to be honest. "What was it about? Tell me."

"Well you cheated on me and I slept with a few people it was horrible. Then I saw Liam and he told me an old friend, Zayn, needed to pay Jack back. But he left the UK and is gone... then I slept with a few people and I went to your house and we, erm just kissed a bit." Harry smirked. "That's it?" Rubbing his hand over Louis' hip he shivered at the touch. "You brought me upstairs and we fell asleep."

"Ooh I thought it was going somewhere else." Pushing Harry's body a bit Louis blushed, "no love not yet." Louis looked down at his lap smiling. "Yet?" Harry played with Louis' joggers, Harry swears Louis wears these every day he can. "Stop it god, stop making me blush it's not funny," hiding his face with the small hands he has, Harry laughed at him. "Sorry baby."

"How did you know I like that name?"

"No one said I didn't have the same dream you did, then again I woke up with a massive boner, so."

"Harold, what even?"

"Hey you're hot, I'm hot, let's have sex. That's what I was thinking while you were kissing me." Harry smiled at Louis, yet he didn't see it.

"Fuck, you should have said that! You know I would've,  dream or not, I would." Louis didn't blush this time, he was being honest with him.

"Well damn. Okay I will." They sat in silence for half a minute, just enjoying each other's company. In that time Louis jumped back onto Harry's lap to kiss him almost aggressively. He forced his tongue in Harry's mouth, he knew Harry loved it by the small sounds from the back of his throat.  "Ahh Lou," Harry said then whimpered when Louis started kissing down his neck. Louis moved one hand to Harry's face to kiss him once again. Trying to undo a few buttons on Harry's shirt that was see - through. The shirt was ugly yet it looked so beautiful on Harry. "Hey baby slow down, pace yourself. I don't know how you can breathe through this." Resting his head on Louis' they both had heavy breathing.

"You loved me."

"Yes I gave you my love syrup."

"Love syrup?"

"Yes my saliva."

"Why do I even like you again?"