Chapter VII

Comment for a chapter dedication :)

___________________________

"Do you like lollipops? Cause I'll take you to my candy shop."

"Are you suggesting I give you a blow job?"

"Hmm maybe love what do you say?"

"I'd love for you to, just wait." Louis spoke in almost a whisper texting someone on his phone, and Harry whined he just wanted attention.

"Look at me or something, after I met your mum nothing exciting has happened!"

"Want the blow job now?"

"Of course it that even a question?!" Harry was about to unzip and pull his jeans down when Lottie came into the room and Louis really hates her and everyone else besides Harry for the moment. "Ooh hi Harry, Louis." As Harry waved back Louis got up on his feet and pushed her out the door slamming it and locking it just in case.

"She is such a cock blocker." Agreeing Louis slid down the door towards the floor to sit in front of the door and sighed, Harry came down and sat in front of Louis. "What's wrong?"

"I just thought when we met you would be more exciting." Playing along Harry smirked at him but then moved his hand to push Louis' knee.

"Please Tomlinson I am more than just pick up lines and wanting to make out with you all the time, if you saw what was under all of these clothes you would be all over me and bent over ready for me." Still smirking Harry was trying to get Louis get more dirty.

"I fucking doubt it, I wouldn't want you to give me a blow job if the world depended on it." Making an 'ouch' sound Harry faked being hurt. "I think you just like me for my looks," Louis continued on, "not saying I have much but come and get me." Throwing his hands up in the air Louis noted Harry and him should do this more often.

"Maybe I'll just wrap you in a flag and fuck you for glory... I mean sound okay to you?" With his mouth open Harry knows he got to Louis, "So let's get this straight... Do you like chocolate, cause your gonna choke a lot on this dick!"

"Hmm I do like chocolate but not when it's coming from you besides," leaning closer to Harry, Louis whispered in his ear, "Liquor is not the only hard thing around here."

"Oh shit I think I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south?" Looking down at Louis' lap, Louis laughed.

"Oh my god this is so weird saying these out loud." Laughing still Louis fell down onto the floor and laid there smiling at the ceiling.

"Loud is what you will be when I finally get into your pants love."

"Oh shut up, I know it's true, just shh."

Sitting in silence it was nice, but Harry kept looking over at Louis and when Louis looked at him Harry looked away and they both blushed if they caught each other. Harry would protest saying he doesn't blush but Louis can strongly disagree.

As Harry took his phone out and was texting someone, Louis phone buzzed in his pocket, taking the phone out he rolled his eyes. "No Harry I won't make you a sandwich, I am not your slave." Putting his phone down next to him and sitting up he was putting his back against the wall. Texting again, Harry typed a text and sent it.

"I'm not your slave stop suggesting dirty things god." Fixing his fringe Louis wished he put his hair up in a quiff today. "Diva much? Sorry princess I thought you liked dirty talk."

"I do, kind of, it's just a bit weird how you are so open with it. Like how may people have you been with?"

"Hmm I don't know the ones from just this month or?" Pushing Harry a little they both laughed at each other before getting quiet. "You should spend the night, I mean you don't have too I just want someone to laugh with for awhile all my friends went off to college and I'm just here like hey."

Harry agreed to spend the night, of course. Louis is a great cuddlier by the way if you were wondering, Louis is a great little spoon with his small figure. Louis tried to deny that the next morning but Harry said he loved his figure so Louis shut his mouth.

___________________________

A/n: 

So it finally started snowing here... bruh you are late

anyways love this chapter and thanks for 1K reads and over 100 votes ily <3

stay strong ily