one. (m)

This Chapter Contains slightly Mature Material/ Sexual Activity such as Masturbation.
Please skip if you're uncomfortable.

-Chapter One-

It was a Usual summer's Friday Night, and the Doe-Eyed Ravenette blinked innocently as he stared into the Camera that was set up by the bed, his lips puckered into a pout as his fingers slowly but surely worked themselves deep inside of him. "H-Hello Daddies...It's little kookie here," He bit his lip and whined quietly with a soft hiss, his legs twitching slightly from his ministrations.

His face scrunched up in pleasure and he moaned, now beginning to slowly rut his hips back onto his fingers, his head dropped in pleasure as he addressed the camera. "I've Been a G-Good Bunny All Week! I think I Deserve a reward, Don't You?" He looked up with a shy smile, a warm red dusting his cheeks as he looked into the camera.

His eyes scanned the laptop screen, taking in a few comments before pulling his fingers out, whining softly as he slowly ground onto the bed cover to make up for the sudden loss of fullness.

"I-I've Been Preparing My Pretty Hole All For You, Daddy." He smiled shyly, arching his back slightly as his painfully Hard cock got friction from the bed sheets. "W-Wanted to be ready.." 

He Grabbed ahold of his Length, wincing at the sensitivity. He then Reached over and picked up the light blue circular object from the nightstand, showing it to the camera teasingly as he played with it between his fingers. "Should I? D-Do You Want to see your Baby Cum Tonight?"

The comments spammed Up, Them being a mix between yes and no's, making the boy pout in faux sadness. "It Seems Like you can't agree with each other, Daddies." He mumbled, slowly sliding the cock ring onto his length, carefully pushing it all the way down to the base, holding his hand there as he squeezed lightly. "But Baby Wants to challenge himself Today." He gasped out, throwing his head back at the sudden wave of pleasure that washed over his body.

Quickly Recovering, He slowly pushed himself back, spreading his legs wide open to reveal his Pink and Puckered Hole, shiny with slick and Lube, he balances himself with his free hand before letting go of himself, picking up a pink Vibrator that resided on the bedside table beside him. He teasingly poked it against his entrance, moaning as he felt his rim flutter at the touch.

He choked back a loud moan, effectively making himself shake before slowly pushing the toy all the in, his head falling back as it reached the hilt, Not being able to go in further. He waited a few minutes to catch his breath, and read over the comments with a innocent Gaze.

"A-Ah, You Like Me Like this?" He moaned softly, turning the vibrations on, A soft buzzing reaching his ears as his Stomach began to warm up. "All Needy and A-Ahh~" His back arched once more, and he started to push and Pull the Vibrator In and Out of his Hole, the wet noises making him even more needy. "And Whiny?"

To Be Honest, Jungkook Only does his Cam show to feel like he's Pleasing others and doing well. He was an Incredibly Submissive person, and because he has nobody to satisfy, nobody to submit to, He had turned to seeking and giving online pleasure in return for Praise and Donations. Call it what you want, But to Jungkook, Being a Sub without a Dom was both Emotionally and Physically Hard. He had Nobody to cuddle after making love, nobody to be praised by and nobody to love and look after him when he feels all soft and clingy. He has nobody to guide him, and nobody to take care of Him and his body -either sexually or not.

His chest heaved, and he felt his hips buck up as He felt his long-awaited Orgasm slowly Approach. He Couldn't stop whining when he felt the vibrations from the cock ring travel along his length and his precum drip down the side of his sensitive head, the sensations only spurring him on even more as his body squirmed. "W-Wan' Cum!" He whimpered, let out whiny moans and loud Breaths as his vision glazed over in white, his body shaking with intense euphoria as his Orgasm washed over him.

He fucked himself with the Vibrator even harder, his whole body starting to twitch and spasm Uncontrollably as lewd sounds filled the room. "B-Bunny's C-Cumming for You, Daddies A-Ah!" He came dry with a Deafening Scream, and his head dropped down in sheer overwhelming Pleasure as his body convulsed. His eyes take in the sight of himself on the laptop camera screen, whining softly as he saw how badly he'd wrecked himself. Slick and lube spilled out from his entrance, soaking the clean bedsheet below, and the vibrator was still hilt-deep inside him, no longer vibrating.

His Tip was now an angry red and rapidly leaking precum, twitching slightly from the dry orgasm he' just endured. He slowly pulled the Cock ring off, watching as Cum suddenly burst from his Over-Sensitive Cock, milky white ropes staining the bedsheets below aswell as his stomach and thighs. He looked at the camera of his Laptop, pushing his sweaty bangs back with a trembling hand and quivering Lips, which were swollen and red from biting.

"D-Did Bunny do Well, Daddies?" He asked shyly, his teary eyes taking in the comments of praise he received from his viewers. "Did Bunny Make You All Cum Too?" The Chat Box spammed, the boy's cheeks warming up at the dirty confessions he was reading from his viewers. One comment, however, caught his eye, and he leaned forward to read it as he bit down on his lower lip.

DaddyVKim: Well Done, Sweetheart. You did So Well for Daddy, Didn't You? Cumming Dry And Untouched? What a Good Boy You Are. Daddy's So Proud Of You, Baby.

Jungkook hid behind his hand, whining softly with a nod. The Comment made him feel all soft and squishy, and he liked it. He smiled tiredly at the Camera, a light twinkle in his eyes as he waved innocently. "Goodnight, Daddies! D-Don't miss me too much!"

With That, He ended the Livestream and dropped backwards onto his bed, eyes fluttering shut as heavy Fatigue hit him, his Tummy Felt all warm and fuzzy, still tingling from the sensitivity. He reached down and winced as he pulled the vibrator out of his Sore Hole, the sudden emptiness making his hips involuntarily Buck into the mattress before he settled down for a Nap on top of the sheets, still naked and Very sticky.

But Once again, he went to sleep knowing he did a Good Job, and that his viewers were proud of him.

————

I Just wanted to say, Once Again, That This is an Extremely sexual story. If you aren't into this, or you don't like reading the boys like this, please leave! I Don't mind But Please, Please Don't hate since we all like our cup of tea different after all.

I'm Looking forward to writing this :)

-TaesThickThighs