five.

-Chapter Five-

Taehyung leaned back in His Chair as the stream begun, his eyes focused on the pretty Black haired boy who was sat on his bed, Looking into the Camera as he played with his fingers.

"Hi Daddies." Jungkook smiled shyly at the camera, Sat on his bed in a straddled position, hands pressed into the bed infront of him as he pouted at the Laptop. "It's BunnyKoo here. I Just Came to Say That There will be No Livestream Today...I-I Need to Deal with a Few Personal Things, but I Promise to do twice as Much next week!"

Taehyung watched the boy through hooded eyes, Finding his heart tighten when he saw the fluffy Onesie on the boy's body, Hugging his curves beautifully. Jungkook truly was special, so pretty even when he was just in his pyjamas. He Leaned Forward, Opening up the Chat before typing.

DaddyVKim: Don't Worry, Baby. Take as Much time as you Need. Daddy Will Wait.

He watched as Jungkook's eyes filled with sparkles, and he smiled as he watched his cheeks turned Red. The Boy shuffled closer to the laptop and smiled cutely, holding his cheeks. "Daddy's So Kind to Baby! B-But I Hope You all Understand and I'll Be streaming twice as long next weeks to make up for Tonight's cancellation. Is There any suggestions on what Baby should Do To Himself?"

The Comments spammed in many suggestions, Taehyung reading a few like 'Orgasm Denial' or 'Over Stimulation.' He sighed. He Had to admit, He personally wanted to see how pretty the boy looks while choking, His eyeliner all smudged in tears And His Saliva Dribbling down his chin. JungKook read a few comments and bit his lip shyly, looking down as he played with his fingers. "It Looks Like Daddy Knows what He wants to See?" He looked up and smiled as he tilted his head cutely. "I'll See What I Can do, Daddies! Enjoy your Day and I'll see you next week!" He then Waved at the Camera before Ending the stream.

Taehyung leaned back in his chair, closing his laptop as he stood up. He grabbed his coat and He put his hands into his pockets as he made his way towards his door. Perhaps it was time to meet this Kid.

————

Jungkook hummed softly, Putting His Keys in his pocket as he entered the Cafe, The soft bell ringing lightly. He knew he was a little late, but he needed to let his Followers Know That he wouldn't be going Live Today Since He just wanted a Soft night of Disney movies.

The warm smell of Coffee and Vanilla wrapped around him, making him sigh softly at the comforting smell. He loved Hanging around the Cafe, Making treats in the kitchen and talking to the customers. The Cafe had a Homey Vibe to it, and this was one of the reasons why Jungkook was so attached.

"You're Usually Never Late." Jin peaked up from beside him, ruffling his hair as he carried a tray towards the counter. "Are You Alright?"

Jungkook nodded and followed him, swinging his arms lightly. "Yep! I Just had to do Something first...Sorry I'm Late Hyungie. Is Namjoon Hyungie back from America Yet?"

Jin chuckled with a shake of his head. "He Is. He Came back last night. He said he's missed his little brother, and that he's looking forward to his kookie Hugs."

Jungkook smiled. Namjoon was his elder brother and bestest friend. Jin poked his cheek. "Now come on, Kid. Help this old man out, hm?"

Jungkook Couldn't help the snort he released. "Hyung you're only 25!"

"I'll Have You Know, I'm A quarter of 100 Years Old! Do you know how old that makes me feel?" He joked, tossing an apron go the younger. "You're Freshly Turned adult, Kook. You're only 18 while I'm Only Three quarters away from One Hundred years old!"