four.

-Chapter Four-

"You what?!" Taehyung yelled, slamming his hands onto the glass table, the Coffee spilling slightly as he did due to the force. "What The fuck are you talking About, Jimin?"

Jimin rolled his eyes at the snap, Crossing his arms across his chest as he sat in the opposite chair, watching the CEO in Amsusement. He found it hilarious how such a Usually Cold, stoic man is so hung up over a little camboy He'd never even met off the Screen.

"I just told you," He sighed. "The Kid who's Face You Jerk Off to Is literally working In Jin Hyung's Cafe. Ha, it Looks like I stand corrected when I said you'd most likely never meet him." He mused, leaning back in his chair with a Grin. "He's been right there all along."

Taehyung sat down and leaned back in his own chair, his brows furrowed as he chewed on his pen lid. "Fuck, Jimin. I want To Meet Him. I Want Him. He's really been this close this whole time? He's Jin Hyung's brother In Law?"

Jimin tilted his head with a mocking Sneer. "Sorry to burst your bubble, But in Case You've forgotten, You're known for being A Cold Ass Guy who Couldn't care less about anyone else. He's Definitely Heard of you and Your Reputation. What Makes you think, even for a second, that he'd Hand Himself over to You and let himself Be Hurt?"

"I don't intend to Hurt Him." Taehyung frowned with a frustrated Groan. "Jimin, I Don't want him just for his Sexual Submission. Believe it or not, but When I Said He was Really fucking soft and Pretty, I meant it. I want to Get to Know him as a person, Not him as the Camboy named BunnyKoo. You might not see it, but I Do. I see the loneliness and the longing in his eyes during Those streams. He's Lonely, Jimin. He wants Someone to Love Him for Him, Not for His Body and his Submissive Nature."

"Well Of course you see it." Jimin sighed, Playing with a random Ruler. "I Don't watch his streams, remember? I'm literally dating a Grown ass Man, unlike you who Orgasms Over watching an 18 year old Fuck himself with dildos Online. And look, If You Genuinely mean it when you say You Aren't only looking for His Body, then I think You should Introduce yourself. Just- Don't make it painfully obvious that you recognise him from His Cam Show. When I Looked at him for longer then I should Have, He looked as if he was about to cry from humiliation and embarrassment, Poor Kid. Be Genuine, Taehyung. It Shouldn't be too hard though right? I mean you're already whipped just from Watching him Cum All Over Himself."

Taehyung Nibbled his lip as he clicked his pen before putting it down on the table.

Jimin's Right. He Is already whipped for this kid, despite not even meeting him. His voice was so soft, and his eyes were so big and filled with Innocence. He was everything Taehyung was Looking for In a Sub.

I mean, It should be Easy Enough, Right? Go to Jin's Cafe, Meet the Boy and Ask for a Date? But What If He says No because they're strangers? What If-

"Oh My God, You're Really stressing Over this Kid, Aren't You?" Jimin gawked, Watching as The Ravenette Picked up his muffin, taking a bite. "This is the first time You've ever payed so much attention to someone."

Taehyung Swallowed the treat and nodded Slightly. It was True. Of all the people who offered themselves to him, off all the people Who wanted Him to Dominate them, He Never Blinked Twice in their direction.

Because He knew damned well those people only wanted him for Sex and Money. It was No secret What Kind Of things the Famous CEO was Into, and there were lots of people who wanted be the One he did these things to.

They wanted the Thrill. But He could Tell that Jungkook Isn't like That, Because He Knows that the boy wants Someone Genuine Too. Taehyung Knows How Fragile Submissives are mentally.

He knows that they want to learn to trust their Dom with their Bodies, their lives, and everything else in between. They Rely On their Dom to Care for them and Guide them.

Now that he really thought about it, They're both in the same Boat; Both wanting to be Held by someone who Won't stab them in the back. Jungkook wanted to be Protected, while Taehyung wanted to Protect.

He sighed In frustration. Fuck, He hadn't even met the boy, yet he already knew that he wanted to be the one that he relied On, the one Who praised Him for doing a Good Job. He wanted to be the one to wipe his tears away when he Came too Hard and the one who he leaned on for support.

Jungkook often talks about these things in his livestreams, talking about how he wants to he loved and cherished, how He finds it hard to cope without a Dom to Guide and Care for Him when he feels all Soft. He had explained in a recent livestream about how he Felt the need to please random people Online because he has nobody else to do so.

Of course Though, the chat Box was soon spammed with comments claiming that they'd love to take care of him, but It seems That Jungkook knew what they meant; that They wanted the Sex, not the person he was. He just smiled in response and continued his Stream, not saying anything else apart from What he usually says during his Shows.

"Look, From what I Saw, This Jungkook Kid Is a Genuinely Nice Boy. He's Shy, But Sweet. I'm Sure If You're Nice to him, he'll be Willing to Talk. But If Anything does Happen between you two, Make Sure You Don't Hurt Him. Because As You Said, He's Incredibly Submissive while You're Overly Dominant." Jimin stood up, Looking at his watch briefly. "Just Make The right Choice, Okay? I Need to Go and Check out the Jewellery Block and Then we Can Go to the Cafe."

Taehyung hummed in response, watching as the blonde left the room. Once the door was shut, he dropped his head into his hands and sighed. This whole Situation is just a Mess. He lifted his head and Turned back to his laptop, opening Google Once Again, Knowing from an announcement on his profile board, That a Certain Boy would be starting a Livestream in a few minutes.

————

So Taehyung is Whipped Whipped😳

They'll Meet Very Soon :)

I hope You all enjoyed this Chapter and I'll See You Soon :)

-TaesThickThighs