twenty three. (m)

This Chapter Contains Mature Material/ Sexual Activity such as: Oral Sex and Tongue-Fucking.
Please skip if you're uncomfortable.

-Chapter Twenty Three-

Taehyung's hands held onto Jungkook's Jaw tightly on Either side, the Younger's hands resting in his own lap while the two Moaned against each other's mouths, tongues dancing together in a perfect rhythm while their lips smacked Softly. Jungkook pulled away a little, disconnecting their lips as he panted slightly, leaning back so he could rest on his elbows on the bed as he looked up at the elder.

"I-I Have to Start my stream in a minute.." He started Quietly, avoiding eye contact with his boyfriend as he looked down at his feet. His Followers wanted to see him do something With Someone else On Tonight's Stream, Since he usually does things by himself. It was a High Request, but How could could He ask Taehyung to join his stream?

Yes, they've done sexual things with each other, but they haven't done anything beyond A Blowjob or a quick Grind, Let alone anything on Camera. If he was honest, Jungkook didn't even think The elder would want to be on camera. He's A Cam Boy, Taehyung isn't. He didn't want to cause any harm to the elder. The man was a CEO, Afterall. Who knew what rumours would stir?

Taehyung hummed in responce, grabbing the younger's chin, gently lifting his head so their eyes could meet. "And What, Little One?" The younger Gulped, His doe eyes swarming with What Taehyung could decipher to be Hesitation.

"Tell Me, Baby." He pressed, his voice growing deeper in warning as his eyes narrowed slightly. "If You Don't, then I Can't help You."

Jungkook let out a shaky exhale, nodding softly as he cleared his throat. "They wan- M-My Followers want me to Stream with someone." He whispered, fidgeting with his fingers. "But I Don't want to ask you to Do it just for the stream-" Taehyung pressed a finger against his Sub's lips, effectively silencing him as he leaned in closer. He could tell that the boy was starting to get nervous and worked up, and He Needed to get Him to relax.

"Koo," He started, his tone firm and brows furrowed. "You Know I'd Help You with whatever you need, As Your Dom and as Your Boyfriend. I'm Perfectly okay with doing this stream with you, If You Want me to."

Jungkook looked up at him, His eyes watering as he nodded softly. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around the elder's waist. "Y-You Will?"

"I Will."

Jungkook's cheeks slowly heated up and he smiled timidly. "Thank You.." Taehyung's lips twitch up, and he pressed a kiss to the younger's temple. Jungkook suddenly sat up, looking at his boyfriend. "W-What do you want to do? W-Will You Need to face away from the Camera?"

Taehyung hummed, gently pushing a dark strand of hair behind Jungkook's ear, leaving a loving Kiss On his soft Cheekbone. "No."

"B-But what about the Media? You'll Be D-Doing Stuff with me on Camera...Wouldn't that-"

"Baby," The Elder smirked, Cupping the boy's cheek as he tilted his head. "Don't worry about the media, Okay?" Jungkook nodded softly and looked over at his Laptop, That was on the end of his bed. He reached over and grabbed it, logging on before setting it on the pillow and standing up.

"So...H-How should we do this?"

Taehyung Stood up too, Tonguing the inside of his cheek in thought. "Well, What Do You Want to Do? I Assume You want our first time to be private, Hm? If That's the case then we can do something else, rather then going all the way."

Jungkook nodded Slowly, His eyes looking at the bed in embarrassment. "Y-Yeah.."

"Then, I Won't Fuck You Today, But Will You Let Your Daddy Taste You?" The elder Cooed, his tongue darting out to wet his bottom lip. "Will You Let Me Eat Your Little Hole Out?"