fourty six.

Not Proofread,

-Chapter Fourty Five-

Jungkook sighed In Delight, His Doe eyes wide and Focused On his Stomach, where the New Piercing Decorated his Belly Button Beautifully; the two Soft blue Crystal-like jewels Sitting slightly above and below his belly button in a pretty contrast to his softly tanned skin.

Taehyung had No Idea, But while He was at work yesterday, Jungkook went Christmas Shopping Since the holiday is coming up, and he ended up getting his belly pierced in a small Body-Mod Parlour in the mall. If he was honest, it was an impulsive decision, really, and he didn't really think about it at the time. He just saw the pretty jewellery on a window poster and wanted to get one himself.

He just hoped Taehyung likes it as much as he does. This is his seconds major piercing, his tongue being the first. His ears had been pierced for years now, and even then they didn't require as much care as a belly or a tongue piercing do.

He carefully put the cotton swab On the bathroom counter, Sighing with a contempt smile as he pulled his sweater down carefully. It'd been four Fun and Busy days Now Since he moved in with his boyfriend, and He wanted to wait until they're intimate to surprise the elder with his new piercing.

"Koo, Are You coming down? The others will be here any minute!" Taehyung called from the kitchen, startling the little ravenette. Jungkook quickly unlocked the bathroom door, Thankful he was already downstairs because he didn't want to run down so many stairs, and made his way towards the kitchen, Where Taehyung was stood by the counter the his phone, a 12 Pack Of Beer beside him and a few bags of chips, chocolate and other snacks for the night ahead.

As he entered, Taehyung put his phone down, Opening his arms as he smiled gently. "Come here, Baby Bun."

Jungkook's cheeks dusted a soft pink, and he hopped into the man's embrace, yelping as he was suddenly lifted form the ground. On instinct, His legs wrapped around the elder's waist, his arms latching around his neck as he hid his face in his neck, inhaling the faint smell of Cigarette smoke, mixed with cologne.

Taehyung chuckled at the reaction, His hands holding Jungkook's Ass cheeks to keep him steady as he carried the younger out of the kitchen, and into the living area. He placed Jungkook onto the couch, kissing his lips before pulling away and standing straight. "I've got beer Because Namjoon and Hoseok asked for it. But If You don't want any beer or Alcohol, there's Some Banana Milk in there for you."

Jungkook's eyes sparkled at that, and he quickly pulled Taehyung down, giggling as he peppered the elder's face in little sweet kisses. "Thank You!" He kissed The elder's Nose, smiling As Taehyung Scrunched his nose Up with a deep chuckle. He caressed Jungkook's Cheek Lovingly, the Younger's joyous laughter slowly fading as they stared at eachother, their faces slowly inching towards eachother's.

"Can You Kiss Me?" It came out as a whisper, and Almost Instantly, Taehyung leaned forward, Making Jungkook's eyes flutter Shut as their lips met in a sweet, Loving Kiss. It wasn't a messy Kiss of Need Or Lust, It was a soft and sweet kiss that conveyed their love towards one another. It was slow and sensual.

Jungkook moaned softly as Taehyung's pierced tongue dragged over his bottom lip, his mouth opening as his fingers tangled into his messy blonde locks. Taehyung smirked slightly into his mouth, Pulling away before it got too heated. Jungkook's eyes fluttered Open, a Shy smile On his lips. He opened his mouth, about to speak when a Pounding on the front door filled the tranquil Silence.

"Hyung's Are Here. Go and Get Your Pyjamas On, Baby. I'll let them in and get everything done, Okay?" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead, Chuckling as The boy Jumped to his feet, Pecking his cheek before running for the large staircase with a hast nod and a bright bunny smile.

————

"Ground rules. No Fucking On My Couch." Taehyung said firmly, His eyes narrowed as he put the beer and bags of snacks on the large coffee table. "I don't Want your Disgusting Semen On My Furniture. If You want to fuck, Then-"

"Okay, Okay!" Jimin huffed, Pulling away from Hoseok before sitting back into the couch, crossing his arms with a huff. "But It's Not like You wouldn't Fuck Jungkook On The Couch any other time! What about His Semen huh? Isn't it just as gross?"

Taehyung's brows furrowed, his Brow quirking slightly as his lips slowly formed a dark grin. "Who Said I'd Let Him Cum?" He snickered, grabbing a beer from the pack to give to each of his friends. "Baby's got to work for it."

Jin Threw a Pillow At Him, his Face morphed into a Sour expression as he took the beer can offered to him. "Yah, Don't talk about this now! Can't we go one evening without things turning sexual?"

"You know we can't." Jimin snickered. "If it's not sexual then it's not normal." Just as Jin was about to respond, The soft pitter-patter of Jungkook's soft footsteps cut them off before he waddled into the room in nothing but A pair of Taehyung's Boxers and a large hoodie. Yeontan was sitting in his arms and he looked At the five Of them with a shy smile.

"I didn't want Tannie to be left out..C-Can he watch the movies with us?"

Jin cooed, Waving the Boy in and opening his arms for a hug. "Ah, You're still such a baby!" he cooed once Jungkook shuffled into his arms, squeezing him tightly while being careful to not squash yeontan. "Such a cutie! Tae better be taking care of you here!"

Jungkook wheezed, And Jin let him go with a laugh. Jungkook smiled breathlessly, plopping himself down on Taehyung's lap as he set Yeontan on the couch beside them. "Where's Meow Hyungie?" He questioned, his eyes wide and curious as he looked around for the mint haired man. "He's not here."

"He's Out with his girlfriend tonight." Namjoon replied, the six of hem settling down as the first movie began. "He's introducing us to her in a few days, I Think. He said her Name's Adora."

"Isn't he Gay?" Jungkook mumbled through a pout, nustling down as he positioned himself in a comfortable position. He grabbed Taehyung's free arm, the one that wasn't holding the beer can, from behind him and wrapped it around his waist as he leaned into the broad chest of his boyfriend. "Why Does he have a girlfriend? Girls are Yucky."

"Jungkook, Just because You're not into girls, doesn't make them Yucky." Hoseok laughed loudly, earning a light slap on the arm from Jimin due to the rise in volume.

"We've been through this, Baby. He's Pansexual." Jin laughed, the sound making Jimin and hoseok snicker as the sound resembled a window wiper. "He likes all genders."

Jungkook huffed softly, his cheeks puffing out as Taehyung's hand slowly started to massage his thighs. "L-Let's Just Watch the movie.."

————

Jungkook is so cute HeLp

I Jhope Hope you liked this chapter, and I'll See you in the next one :)

-Taesthickthighs