thirty four.

Double Update!

1 Vote= 1 Bit of motivation to Give you all a Triple update😏

Not proofread, Ignore mistakes.

-Chapter Thirty Four-

"Soooo....How should we do this?" Namjoon asked, Looking at the others as he Rest His Chin on Jin's shoulder. "I mean, we all wanna go into different stores, right?"

"Let's just spilt up, go shopping and then meet up again for food?" Hoseok spoke up, a heart-shaped smile on his lips. "It makes sense! And we can just call each other if anything happens, Which Is Unlikely anyway!"

"Alright." Jin agreed, nodding his head slowly. "We'll meet at the Italian restaurant on the ground floor in two hours, Okay?" He looked over at Jungkook, who was now Standing Beside Taehyung, fiddling with the CEO's Jacket absentmindedly while Taehyung Had an arm around jis middle almost possessively. "Jungkook, You stay with Tae, Okay? I'll be with Namjoon, then Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi can stick together."

Jungkook's eyes lit up and he nodded happily As He flapped his hand at his side eagerly. "Okay! Okay!" He grabbed Taehyung's hand with both of his, beaming ear-to-ear as he tugged on it, looking up at the elder. "That means we can go and buy those Toys-"

Taehyung lifted a brow, his hand clamping over the boy's mouth with a deep Chuckle. "Shhh, Baby." Jin frowned at that, looking at the youngest with Suspicion. "Toys? What-"

"T-Taehyungie said we can get, um, build-a-bears.." Jungkook lied, his cheeks a soft pink as The eldest cooed. "Awe, Okay." Jin smiled, patting the boy's head, not forgetting to give a slight glare at Taehyung. "Well, Enjoy Making your Bears."

"We Will, Hyung." Taehyung replied smugly, Slapping The elder's hand away from Jungkook's head. "Won't we, Bunny?" Jungkook nodded, biting on his bottom lip to attempt to control his fluster. Jimin clapped his hands, Before grabbing Both Yoongi and Hoseok's hands in His.

"Great! So, Two Hours, Yes?"

Jin nodded as He zipped his Jacket up. "Yes. And Just so we're clear, No fucking in the bathrooms." He looked over at Taehyung. "Especially you two."

Jungkook gulped, and Taehyung made a face as He grabbed the younger's hand. "Whatever You say. Can we go now?"

Jin nodded, Checking the time on his phone. "Yeah. Two hours shopping, then we'll get lunch, Okay? If we have time, We'll Head over to the cinema at about 3pm."

With that, The three mini groups dispersed. Jin and Namjoon walked towards and escalator, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin went towards the Arcade and Taehyung gently tugged His Boyfriend's hand. "C'mon, Koo. We have a lot to buy if we're going to Kink Experiment, don't we?" Jungkook nodded, A little too eagerly.

"Yep! And Can we, Um, Look at some Collars, Too?" The younger asked his voice wavering in embarrassment as he lowered his gaze to their shoes. "I-I want to look at them..."

Taehyung's breath hitched, an image of the younger looking all pretty with a glittery collar around his neck flashed through his mind. Yes. Collars meant Ownership. He Owned Jungkook as his submissive. He could, If he wanted to, Buy a Cute Little leash to match, too. He could get him some Puppy ears and a Fluffy-Tail Buttplug to wear around His house.

He could Make Jungkook into his very own Puppy.

"Of course we Can." He smirked, Tightening his grip on The Submissive's hand as they made their way towards a Neon-Lit Store. "I think That's a Brilliant Idea, bunny."
Jungkook's eyes lit up, Tingles making his tummy feel warm as He felt The elder's Long fingers link with his Own. He'd always wanted a Collar, and Today he will finally get One.