twenty four.

We're at 10k already? I'm Crying🥺

-Chapter Twenty Four-

The following Morning, Jungkook woke up to The bright, morning sunlight blinding him through the open cracks of his Curtains, A soft whine leaving his lips as he rolled over and pushed himself Up into a straddle. He rubbed his eyes with a soft yawn, his other hand coming up to scratch his head, his dark hair splayed messily in all directions from his sleep.

His hands suddenly froze, and His face flushed a soft pink as he remembered the ministrations of the night before.

He looked down beside him, Pouting when he realised That Taehyung wasn't there beside Him. He quickly rolled off the bed and threw a random Hoodie on So he wasn't only wearing his Panties, dashed out of the room, and hopped Down the stairs before slowly peeping his head into the Kitchen doorway, where he saw the elder by the stove, cooking what smelled to be Pancakes. He was wearing a Black Shirt, and his grey Boxers which were slightly covered by the Shirt, and his dark locks were disheveled.

Jungkook's eyes crinkle and he smiled as he Shuffled into the room. "Taeeee, You didn't wake me up." He pouted, His Voice a little scratchy from his slumber. "I was Cold!" The elder looked over his shoulder, spatula in his hand as his lips formed a small Grin.

"Sorry, Baby. You looked too peaceful to wake up. C'mere." He extended his free arm, and the Submissive Hastily hopped into the elder's comforting embrace, An Eager smile on his Pink Lips.

"You're so warm for someone who said he was cold." Taehyung sighed as the Younger's Warmth enveloped him, and He Pressed a sweet kiss to the boy's temple. "I'll Need to Head to Work In an Hour. So I Thought I'd Make you Breakfast for when You woke Up. I'll Need to go to my place to get changed first, though." He explained, Pulling away slightly. "I Also went to the store, Too. Got to supply the Baby with his 'Nana Milk, Don't I?" He gestured his head slightly towards the counter, and Jungkook followed his gaze, His heart fluttering as he saw the Carton of Banana Milk waiting for him.

Wriggling out of Taehyung's hold, He hopped Over, grasping the yellow carton in his hands with a shy smile. "Thank You.." He smiled up at him, Tearing the straw off the Side before poking it into the top, his tongue sticking out of the corners of his lips in concentration as to not spill it. A satisfying 'pop' was heard, and he sighed happily, lifting the carton to take the straw into his mouth. Taehyung chuckled at the Doe-eyed Boy, turning back to the pancakes he was cooking.

"What About You, Koo? You're Going to the Cafe, Aren't You?"

"Uhh, Yeah." Jungkook swallowed his milk with a nod. "B-But I'm Getting Off early since my Shift's been split with Yeonjunie. So...C-Can I Come and Visit you? O-Only If You're not busy, I Mean. I don't want to distract you..."

Taehyung hummed, loading the pancakes onto two plates as he clicked his tongue. He looked over his shoulder, his dark orbs meeting Jungkook's briefly before averting back to the food. "Of Course You Can, Bun. Just Make sure You come straight up to my office. The receptionist Knows you Since you Came before." He replied, Handing a plate to the Younger's Boy. "You remember where it is?"

Jungkook's lips formed a bright smile as he took the plate with an eager Nod, his front bunny-teeth on display, a quiet squeak of excitement coming from him. "I Do!" He waddled towards the table and plopped into a seat, Pulling his legs up to cross them as he began to munch of his breakfast. Taehyung made himself a Quick coffee, and joined the boy at the table, sitting in the chair Opposite Him. Jungkook Couldn't contain his Shy Smiles, and the Two of ate with a Mixture of giggles and Laughs before they bid their farewell Kisses and went their separate Ways to work.