thirty eight.

Look at babie Googie🐇☹️^

Also, If You Haven't already picked up, Taehyung is a Soft Dom in this story. Because As I Said before, I feel like Soft Dom's are the more intense ones...

"They treat you like an angel but fuck you like a whore"
☺️

Filler, kinda?
-Chapter Thirty Eight-

The next morning, Jungkook woke up with searing Pain shooting throughout his body, His Legs feeling Numb and jelly-like as they tangled with Taehyung's under the blankets. He weakly lifted his head with a soft whine, His Doe eyes fluttering sleepily as he Saw the elder's Peaceful sleeping Face only inches away from his own.

He looks so Gentle like this. Nothing like when he's awake. He Can Be scary when he's awake.

He dropped His head back onto the man's chest, Kissing at the warm skin gently, before slowly starting to suck above His Left nipple. His own eyes fluttered shut, And He felt Taehyung's arms tighten their hold on him as He sucked and nibbled a Hickey into the elder's skin. A few minutes later, He licked over the Red mark, Nuzzling his cheek against it lovingly as his fingers gently curled onto the elder's firm shoulders.

He loved This; Waking up on early Sunday Mornings all wrapped In His Boyfriend's arms after having sex with him the night before. He felt safe in Taehyung's arms, and he loved the elder's scent that clung onto the pillows and bed covers.

"Baby," A Deep, Husky Voice whispered against his hair, Making Jungkook's lips curl into a shy Smile as his body shuddered pleasantly. He looked up, Cheeks dusted Pink As he pouted softly. "Hi Taehyungie."

The elder's Hand Rubbed soft circles into the small of his back, Soft kisses being Peppered onto his head. "Hi Baby. Are You Hurt anywhere?" He asked quietly, Making Jungkook pout as he snuggled closer.

"O-Only My Legs and my bottom.." the younger mumbled against the skin of his chest. "My Neck a bit too.."

Taehyung bit his lip, Carefully sitting up as he placed the younger in his lap. "I'm Sorry, Koo." Jungkook's hands grabbed his arms, and he shook his head and he looked up. He puckered his lip, Making Taehyung smile as he kissed his pout gently.

"B-But It was worth it." The younger mumbled quietly, Snuggling his face into the crook of Taehyung's neck. "I Love You."

Taehyung's fingers threaded into the messy raven locks of the younger, and he kissed his temple before scrunching his nose In disgust. "I love you too, Baby, but We Stink." Jungkook giggled at that, Humming softly as he did. "I don't think I Can Move without hurting."

"Well then," Taehyung started, getting up before lifting Jungkook's sore body into his arms bridal style. "I'll Just have to carry You everywhere."

Jungkook winced, His lower half aching as he scrunched his eyes closed tightly. "O-Owie."

Taehyung kissed his head to sooth him, Carrying him into the connected bathroom with ease. "I'll run you a bath, and I'll Use the shower." Jungkook could only nod, his eyes fluttering shut as he was carefully placed On the counter. He hissed as the cold marble hit his warm bare Skin, but payed no mind as his eyes opened, and fell on his naked boyfriend who was leaning over and preparing a warm bath.

He blushed, Looking down at his feet as the sound of the tub filling was the only thing audible in the bathroom. When Taehyung turned around, he walked over, kissing the boy softly on the tip of the nose. "I'll go and get us some fresh clothes, Okay?"