nine.

-Chapter Nine-

Taehyung Slumped In His Office Chair, His fingertips drumming on the surface of the glass table as He chewed absentmindedly On his Pen Lid.

His mind kept wandering back to his date with Jungkook the evening prior, and he couldn't deny the Happiness he felt when the boy agreed to giving him a Chance.

After getting ice cream, Taehyung drove Jungkook back to his Place, and they exchanged Cheek Kisses before The night ended; To what they both thought of as a wonderful first date.

"Thinking About the Cam Boy?"

The Ravenette looked at the door, his lips twitching up as he saw Hoseok. The other had a bright smile on his face, and His previously blonde hair was now red. "Hello to you too, Hyung." The CEO Sighed, sitting up as he looked down at the paperwork in front of him. Hoseok sat on the couch by the wall, looking at the younger with a grin. "So? Are you gonna tell about your date with the Cute Kid or am I Gonna Have to Force it out of you?"

Taehyung looked up at him through his bangs, his brows furrowed. "You're annoying." He sighed, but put his pen down nonetheless. "But He's Perfect." Taehyung breathed out. "Like, He Really Is. To be honest, I thought he'd be one of the desperate ones, But in reality, he's just a shy ball of Fluff." Hoseok listened with the brightest smile. He truly thought the cold CEO Would stay alone forever, but who knew he'd be so whipped over a simple kid? "I took him to the restaurant just off Wellard Street-"

"The really expensive one?" Hoseok Gaped, Taehyung nodded in response, brows furrowed due to being interrupted.

"Yes, the 'really expensive One'. Anyway, so He Could have had any drink he wanted, any at all regardless of the price because I Told Him I'd Pay, but the kid ordered Banana Milk." Taehyung crossed his arms with a deep groan. "I mean How fucking precious is he? He's so unintentionally Adorable it's just...heart warming." He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'm in way deeper then I thought I Was."

"Whipped culture." Hoseok muttered, smirking slightly before meeting his Boss' Eyes. "You're a whipped Man, Sir. And at least we know he's not after your money, right?" Taehyung nodded in agreement. It was true; Jungkook had complained that the restaurant was too expensive, but Taehyung had gently shushed Him. He could've ordered wine that cost $1500, But instead wanted a $5 Bottle of Banana Milk. His previous Dates and Partners always wanted the expensive things, always wanted to use his card. But Jungkook -The Sweet Little Cam Boy- Was fully contempt with some ice cream at the park and banana milk.

"To be honest," the red haired started, Poking his lip in thought. "I Was Getting annoyed with those other people who you'd went out with. They were Only after Sex and money. Why did you put up with them?"

The CEO nibbled his lip with scrunched eyebrows in distaste at the thought of his previous partners. "Because I felt needed by someone." He sighed, dismissing the past. "But Jungkook's a Good Kid. While Other first dates ended with the other wanting something sexual, Jungkook wanted Ice Cream In a Park to watch the sunset." Taehyung truly felt as if he could Build a Great relationship with the younger, and although he's never felt this before, it's a Nice feeling. Of course though, Their relationship would be a little different due to the whole Dom/Sub concept, but Taehyung knew that Jungkook wasn't only in it for the sex. And neither was he. Both males wanted genuinity -and they felt that with eachother.

"He Sounds Like A Good One, Tae. Don't loose Him." The elder winked, A heart-Shaped Smile on his lips.

————

"I like Him, I Really Really Like Him." Jungkook mumbled, sipping his hot chocolate while Namjoon Smiled knowingly at his little brother. "B-But What If Something goes wrong? What if it doesn't work? Or he doesn't like me?"

Jin sighed for the umpteenth time. Jungkook had been going on all morning about how much He likes Taehyung, aswell as Stressing about what would happen if the two didn't work out afterall. "Hey Kook, Calm Down, Calm down." He put a hand on the boy's fluffy hair. Jungkook looked up, his doe eyes and Stitch Onesie making him look even Smaller and more Squish-able. "You're panicking over nothing." He soothed, looking at Namjoon briefly. "You had a wonderful time last night, right?"

Jungkook nodded softly, Playing with the cuffs of his onesie sleeves. "Yes..."

"And You Gave each other a kiss on the cheek, right?"

Jungkook nodded Once More, Cheeks heating up as he remembered the feeling of the handsome Man's lips pressed gently against his cheek.

"So What are you so worried about?" The elder asked, Taking Jungkook's cup and putting it down on the counter.

The boy looked up with a small pout. "I-It's Just, I've Been Alone for so long, that it's hard to believe That I Might've found someone." He mumbled, Leaning into His brother's arms, namjoon rubbing his back Soothingly. "A-And He didn't expect anything from me, unlike the other people i've went on dates with..H-He Said we Can Build our relationship before engaging in sexual stuff."

"See? That's Good, Isn't It?" Namjoon smiled sincerely, Parting his soft hair. "It shows that he doesn't want you just for Sex."

Jungkook nodded once more. "I Guess...But What If we get to the sexual stage, and I'm not good enough for him? What if he wants Someone with more experience?"

"I'm Sure You're perfect for Him, Kooks." Jin cooed, Pushing the boy's hair behind his ear. "And besides, I have a feeling he'd be more then willing to teach you everything there is to know, Especially Because of Your kinky Dom and Sub stuff." He wiggled his brows suggestively, earning a soft whine and blush from the younger. Namjoon Chuckled at this; Leaning his face in his palm as he watched his brother and His Husband's antics.

"Hey Kooks, Why Don't You Visit Him?" Namjoon suggested, the younger peaking up from Jin's arms at the suggestion.

"Huh?"

"Like, Why not go to his building with a Coffee or something? You know how Taehyung has his coffee, Right?"

Jungkook nodded slowly. "Um, Black with Two Sugars. He also Got a Strawberry Cupcake when he came to the cafe first.."

Namjoon nodded. "Great, So Why not Visit Him? Since you can stop talking about him? You could Also See Jimin since he works there."

"He's probably Busy...He's a CEO Afterall." Jungkook pouted, Crossing his arms. "He Probably has a Ton Of Meetings and-"

"And I'm Sure He can make time for his Little Koo?" Namjoon grinned, Jin sending him a small smile from behind the younger. Jungkook's eyes lit up and he nodded, Jumping up from where he sat to rush towards the Counter.

"Okay! But I need to make him the best coffee first!"

————

Lol Hi

I know it's still not really sexual, but they'll build their relationship before doing the penetration🌚

-The First Smut is probably around Chapter 15-16?

Ion Know yet tho🗿

Anyway, I Jhope y'all liked the chapter even though it was a little boring lols

-TaesThickThighs