ten.

-Chapter Ten-

Jungkook Gulped, His doe eyes widening as he looked up with parted lips at the Intimidatingly tall, yet also extremely famous skyscraper that stood infront of him, Looming over his form. He clutched the Coffee tighter, Aswell as the bag containing the strawberry cupcake he'd gotten for Taehyung, and hesitantly made his way towards the entrance. The Automatic doors opened for him when he reached them, and he Nibbled his bottom lip as he shuffled his way inside.

He looked around, His eyes landing at a reception desk where a lady with Short Black hair was sat, Her Eyes on the computer before the shifted to the young ravenette.

"Can I Help You?" Her voice sounded Plain, as if she was sick of Life and Jungkook nodded slowly, Walking over.

"H-Hello, I Wanted to Visit and Kim?" He mumbled. "I-I'm a Friend.."

The lady's brow rose, Before she reached for a phone that resided on the table behind her. Jungkook watched as she dialled a number, Putting the Phone to her ear as she kept her gaze on the teen. "Hello Mr Kim? I have a Boy at reception requesting to see you."

Jungkook shifted nervously. Would he even Be allowed in? Should he have not came? It'd be embarrassing if he was sent away. He looked down at the coffee and Cake He'd Brought, a Shy Smile On His Lips. The lady cleared her throat, Looking at him with an Embarrassed grin as she held the phone away from her ear.

"What's Your Name again, Kid?"

Jungkook looked up and Blushed, Coughing to hide his fluster. "Kookie." The woman smiled, Bringing the phone back to her ear as she continued to talk to who Jungkook assumed to be Taehyung.

"Mr Kim Is ready for you now. He's On the Top Floor, First door on your right."

Jungkook thanked her and made his way towards the Elevator before pressing the button by the side, Mentally crying as he realised how many floors the building must have. He stepped inside the open elevator, pressing the close button, before pressing the button with the Number 20 On It. It was the highest numbed; So he assumed it was the top Floor.

He hummed a soft tune, Looking at his reflection in the elevator mirror as he waited to reach the top floor. He pouted, Seeing the Fluffy Mess His hair was in; being unable to sort it as his hands were full. He made a mental reminder to sort it out once he had his hands free. He leaned closer, Blinking once before smiling His Bunny smile. He Loved his smile. It made him feel small and Cute -Just like the bunny he was nearly always called As.

————

About Two Minutes Later; The elevator eventually dinged and the doors open to reveal a Posh-Looking floor. There was a Lobby, Aswell as a few Employees doing their usual business. Jungkook stepped out of the elevator, and looked both ways before making his down the right hallway. As he stood in front of the first door, his eyes were directed to a Gold Plated Plaque That had 'Mr Kim T' engraved in it. He attempted to knock, But since his hands were full, He resulted to kick the door gently, a Pout on his face.

Almost immediately, a Familiar Deep voice called out from inside. "Come In, It's Open!"

Jungkook Huffed, Leaning closer. "But TaeTae, My Hands are full." He whined, His pout being evident in his voice. "I Brought a You Something!" He heard shuffling, And then footsteps on a Hard-Wood Floor before the door was pulled open By Kim Taehyung Himself.

Jungkook slowly looked up and smiled, His eyes crinkling as he looked at the handsome man. "Hi."

Taehyung chuckled, Moving aside to let the boy enter before closing the door behind him. "Hello Love. What're You Doing Here, Hm? Don't you help Jin Hyung around this time?"

Jungkook carefully put the coffee and cupcake on the desk before turning to the elder was walking over. He shook his head, Cheeks heating up as he noticed how Handsome Kim Taehyung was In a Suit. He was in a suit when they first met at the Cafe, But Something about the way his tie was Loosened and his Sleeves were rolled up to display his forearms made Jungkook's tummy flip.

"No!..W-Well, Yes normally but I deceived to visit You!" He smiled, Only to Bite his lips at the realisation that he'd come completely unexpectedly. "You don't mind, Do You? I-I Can Go if You want! I-I Just really missed You and-" A finger was pressed against his lips as Taehyung leaned his chin over his shoulder.

"You're rambling, Koo. I don't mind. In fact I was starting to miss your pretty Face too." He pulled away and walked around his desk, Dropping into his seat as he picked up the coffee. "Thank You for this." He looked up at the younger with a slight Smile of appreciation. "You're such a Good Bunny, Aren't You?" Jungkook smiled shyly at the praise, Sitting down in the seat opposite. He nodded happily, His hair bouncing widely as he did.

Taehyung noticed the sparkle in his Soft Brown eyes. He recognised is as the same kind of sparkle He'd have during his live streams when he got praised By someone In the Chat Box. He leaned forward, Elbows on the table, and smirked Coyly, Lifting his cup to his mouth. "Yeah? You like being praised?" Jungkook immediately hid his face with his sweater paws. The elder's smirk grew even more. "Like being called a Good Bunny? How adorable."

The Younger's Body began to tremble from the teasing, and He Lifted his hands away to reveal Bright red cheeks. He pouted, Crossing his arms as his eyes Started to glisten. "Hey!" He whined, Feeling like he was being made fun of by the light taunting in Taehyung's Voice. "P-Please Don't Make Fun Of Me.."

Taehyung put his cup down Onto his Glass Table, his brows furrowing when he saw the tears eyes of the boy he liked. "Oh Love, I wasn't making fun Of You." His smirk vanished, Now replaced with concern as he saw his Submissive Boy Cry. "I think it's adorable that you like being praised. It means I Get to shower you In Them, Hm? Don't cry Bun." He pushed his chair back and Opened his arms wide, Patting his thighs lightly. "C'mere. Let Me Hug You."

Jungkook sniffled, And without thinking twice, he got up and shuffled his way around the desk, Timidly Climbing onto the elder's Thick Thighs In a straddle. This being the closest he'd been to The other so far, His heart race was embarrassingly fast.

He was quick to hide himself in the elder Man's arms, As a warm hand began to rub his back and another rub the back of his neck soothingly, long Fingers playing with the hair as his Nape.

"M' Sorry For Being a Crybaby.." Jungkook sniffled. "I-It's Just Embarrassing to be a Boy A-And Be As Shy and Submissive as I am...I-I Thought you were making fun of me..."

Taehyung gently shushed Him, Pressing a light feathery kiss to the tips of his hair. "Don't be embarrassed About who you are, Koo. You're Shy and Submissive, Yes, But I like That about You. I like how you get flustered so easily. It's Adorable. And I Promise I won't make fun of you, Okay?" Jungkook nodded against his chest, His Fingers Playing with the Man's Tie as Taehyung's comforting manly Scent wrapped around Him. He felt better With the warm words, and he couldn't help but feel So, So silly for assuming That Taehyung was making fun Of Him.

"A-Am I Heavy?" He spoke up suddenly, Looking up at the man With red-Swollen doe eyes. "What If I Squish Your Thighs?" Taehyung's Lips formed a tiny grin. He lifted his hand up and gently wiped the Younger's tears away with his thumb before leaning forward a little, kissing his Puffy cheeks.

"You're Fine. Just Relax while I Finish This last Paperwork pile, and then We Can do Something more fun."

Jungkook nodded, shifting a little to get comfortable As He Snuggled Timidly  Into His Newly-Found Dom. "Can You Give me a Tour of the building after?"

Taehyung Chuckled, Moving his head a little to move his dark hair away from his eyes as he picked up his pen. "Of Course I Can."

————

They're getting closer 🌚

I Jhope Y'all liked this chapter, and I Promise things get a little more interesting in the next one 👀.

-TaesThickThighs