three.

-Chapter Three-

"Why're You In Such a Bad Mood?" Jimin sighed, Leaning back on the comfortable leather couch as Taehyung typed away on his laptop, not even looking up to spare the other a Glance. "You Seem Frustrated, Kind of.. What Happened, Taehyung?" The CEO Ran His Hand Through his hair with a Grunt, briefly looking up to meet his Best Friend's Concerned eyes.

"Mr Han was here Again. Old Fucker Even Offered me his Whore of a daughter In return for a Business collaboration." He scoffed, pinching the bridge of his nose to control his temper. "I just wish people stopped trying to pry into my sexual life. And to make shit worse, I've been Hard for a Fucking hour and Have No way of dealing with it right now. So Yeah, I am pretty frustrated if it wasn't obvious Enough,"

Jimin lifted his head at his best friend's blunt response. He was Used to Taehyung's Coldness, so he wasn't at all fazed. "You're what- How the hell are you hard?! How The fuck did you get hard in an Office?"

Taehyung pushed his Dark hair back, adjusting his tie with A Groan Of Annoyance. "Last Night I Watched Some Camboy and Fuck, Jimin, He's fucking Gorgeous. Like Really fucking Pretty." Jimin's nibbled on his lip in thought as he sat up.

"Wait Wait, let me get this straight. So You were thinking about a Cam Boy, who You'll Most Likely never get to meet in real life, imagined fucking him and ended up getting Hard In front of Mr Han? Bloody Hell, That's-"

Taehyung's eye twitched and he scowled, picking up a stapler from his desk before throwing it in the blonde's direction. "No! It was After he left, Jimin. After! The man tried to break my fucking Table!"

Dodging the stapler, Jimin snorted and stood up, clapping his hands together as he walked Towards the angry Ravenette. "Okay so Let me see this pretty Cam Boy. He must be really Special if he caught your eye. You Don't even look twice at pretty much anybody." Taehyung rolled his eyes, but Typed CamHive Into Google Nontheless. Jimin watched as He typed a Username into the website's Search bar.

"His Username's BunnyKoo? Well That's Adorable." Jimin smiled, only foe his brows to shoot up and wolf whistle as the boy's profile popped up. "Holy- Shit You're right! He even looks like a rabbit! With a Face Like That, me and Him would be such Power Besties." He whined, crossing his arms with a pout. "I want to me meet him!"

Taehyung sighed, his eyes lingering on the boy's face. "He really is something, Min. I came Twice watching him." He groaned, closing the website before rubbing his eyes.

Jimin noticed his friend's state and patted his back with a warm smile. "Here, I'll Go and Get You Some Coffee." Taehyung moved his hand away from his eyes and opened his mouth, only to be cut off as Jimin Grabbed his coat and walked towards his office door. "Don't worry, I'll Get you a Strawberry Muffin Too. Deal with your problem while I'm Gone Too. I Know It Hurts After A while."

Taehyung chuckled, watching as the elder shut the door. Once he was alone, He Reached over and Pressed the button on the Small remote on the table. After a few seconds, the clicking sound of the door lock was heard and Taehyung pushed his chair back with a Sigh, Unbuckling his belt as he finally got alone time to deal with the Now Aching Problem in his pants.

————

"Well look Who it is. I Haven't seen you in a few days, stranger." Jin smiled, looking up from the counter he was wiping as he walked towards the cash register where the blonde now Stood. "What Can I Get you Jimin?"

The blonde smiled at the elder, his eyes disappearing into sweet crescents. "A large Black Coffee with Two Sugars, and a Strawberry Muffin Please. It's for Tae... He's been stressed out recently."

Jin nodded with a smile, turning to the side as he called upon the boy who was organising the muffin display. "Hey Jungkook? Can You Get A Strawberry muffin Please?"

The Ravenette looked up from what he was doing and Nodded happily at the elder, his soft locks bouncing at the action. "Of course Hyungie!"

Jimin Froze as he saw the boy's face, His eyes widening slightly as he recognised who this boy was. This was BunnyKoo. The Cam Boy That Taehyung was So Caught Up On. He noticed how the Boy's eyes shone with undeniable Innocence, which contrasted from the things he did Online, and a Bunny-like smile That decorated his lips as he placed the muffin in a napkin before walking over with a little twirl in his step. Jimin's lips twitched up at the Uncanny Resemblance. The Kid's Username really was A Good One.

Jungkook put the Napkin down and looked up at Jimin, Gulping slightly as he saw the stare of recognition being directed at him. Does he maybe recognise me from My Cam Show? He felt the urge to back away, But Jin's Hand on his shoulder Stopped Him before he could. "Jimin, This Is Jungkook. He's Namjoon's Little Brother so We're Very Close. He's been helping out here recently." He smiled, lightly poking the boy's cheek with a chuckle. Jungkook nervously looked at the floor, fear and embarrassment fizzing through Him. This Jimin Man Was One Of Jin's Friends, and Obviously recognises him from CamHive. The thought alone was enough to mortify Him. Jin noticed the younger's red cheeks and smiled a little, patting the younger's back. "Sorry, He's a little Shy. A lot of bad experiences.."

Jimin mentally laughed at this, Smiling as he held his hand out in a Polite manner. Shy? What an Odd thing to say about someone who Does Cam shows for thousands of people Every week. "Don't be shy, Kiddo! I'm Park Jimin and I'd Love To Be Your new Friend! If you want to, Of course."

Jungkook nervously met the blonde's eyes, seeing nothing but genuine kindness. He hesitated, before slowly shaking the man's hand. "I-It's Nice to Meet You...Jimin Hyung." Jin smiled at the scene and gave Jimin the cup of Coffee, aswell as the muffin in a little brown paper Bag.

"Here You Go. A Black Coffee with Two Sugars to Go, and a Freshly baked strawberry muffin." Jimin took the items with a smile. "Thanks Hyung. How Much is-"

"On the house." Jin cut him off with a smile. "I Haven't seen your Dumb Face in days and It's nice to see You." Jimin smiled bashfully, Nodding lightly before heading towards the door. As he walked Towards his Car, He Mentally Screamed in a mix of shock, excitement and Disbelief. He'd Just met the Little Cam Boy In a Coffee Shop of all places, and He Couldn't wait to rub it Into Taehyung's Face, bragging that he saw the pretty boy before he did.

He just couldn't believe it. Who Knew he'd run into Jungkook, otherwise Known as BunnyKoo In Jin's Cafe? who Also just so happens to be The elder's brother In Law? Were they really that close all along?

He shook his head with a laugh as he Put the Coffee cup in the drink holder, and the muffin on the dashboard.

The world really is a small place Afterall.

————

I Lowkey Enjoyed writing the tiny interaction between Jimin and Jungkook 😭 Why Do I Write Kookie As such a Cutie?😫🥺

I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter and I'll See You Soon :)

-TaesThickThighs