fifty two.

So, I'm Gonna Do an Epilogue when the story is finished, and then instead of the book just ending there, I Will Still Update it with bonus chapters and stuff :)

-Not Proofread

-Chapter Fifty Two-

"I really Hope everyone likes their gifts." Jungkook hummed, happily swinging their interlocked hands as he held a shopping back in his free one. He looked up at Taehyung, smiling Sweetly as he pressed a shy peck to the man's mouth over the fabric of his mask. "And I Hope You like Yours too, Taehyungie!"

"And I Hope you like Yours, Baby." Taehyung chuckled, only for his laugh to cease as they turned a corner, coming face to face with a woman with long blonde hair and skimpy clothes. His eyes harden, and Jungkook shrinks back at the sudden deadly aura the elder gave off.

"T-Taehyungie, what's-"

"Oh for Fucks sake."

"Kim Taehyung? Taebae! Is that you? It's been a while, Hasn't It?" The woman cooed, fluttering her lashes as she smiled brightly, leaning closer to the man with several shopping bags on her arms. "How've You Been?"

"Better without you, Yeri." Taehyung replied coldly, Tightening his grip on the boy's hand, making Poor Jungkook cry out for the sudden pain. Taehyung snapped out of his haze, His grip loosening as he looked at his boyfriend apologetically. The woman switched her gaze to Jungkook, and then lowered it to their conjoined hands, where her smile faltered slightly.

Had Taehyung moved on after she left? With a Guy?

"Who's You're friend?" She smiled falsely, brows furrowing slightly as her scornful gaze lingered on heir joined hands. "Don't tell me you've gone Gay after we broke up." She joked, Her laughter making Jungkook pout and Taehyung frown. "What a Downgrade that would be?"

Jungkook gulped, Sunconciously backing away from the female to hide behind the elder. She was, he'd assumed, Taehyung's Ex or something along those lines. She was pretty. Very pretty and Perhaps Little Jungkook found himself comparing himself with her appearance. She had long blonde hair, his was short and black. She wore a Short skirt, and he wore sweatpants. She was a girl, he was a boy.

Yeri, Realising nobody was laughing with her, Her smile dropped completely now. Her brows furrowed, her eyes darkening slightly in what could only be read as disgust. "You're gay?! Since when?! Don't You Remember how much you Loved Fucking Me? You Like Pussy, Taehyung! What happened since-"

"That's Enough." Taehyung growled, His face squinting in utter irritation as he stood Infront of Jungkook Protectively. He didn't need his little boy to here this shit. "Who the hell do you think you are?" Yeontan Took a protective stance, his little body by Jungkook's feet as he barked up at the woman.

"And You still have The Dog too." Yeri Scoffed in disbelief, Her gaze locking with Jungkook's anxious Face. Her lips turned downwards. "So if it's true, then You Must be the Cam Boy, right?. The boy in that dispatch rumour months Ago? I'll admit, You're not bad looking. But, I Still don't know How you turned Taehyung Into both loyal and Gay."

Taehyung said nothing, Only Pulling Jungkook's hand as he directed the boy towards another store and away from her jeering tone. He had no Time to waste on someone like her. He wasn't even going to argue because quite frankly, It was childish.

Jungkook gulped, Tightening his grip on the elder man's hand as he tried his best to keep up with his large strides. "T-Taehyungie, Wait!"

The elder slowed down, his eyes softening slightly. He pulled Jungkook into His Chest, Kissing his temple gently. "Don't doubt Yourself to her, Okay?" Jungkook gulped, shaking his head as his gaze lowered to the floor.

"I-I Wasn't.."

"Baby, I Saw Your face." Taehyung smiled a little, before it faltered. "But I Mean it. You're Mine and I Love You for the cute little boy you are, Okay? I don't want you to get insecure after seeing Her. I used to like girls, But Now, I Only like you, Got it?"

"W-Who Was She?" The boy whispered, looking down at Yeontan with a pout. Taehyung sighed, gently leading the boy into the store. "My Company used to work with Her's. Long story short, We dated, She fucked me over, took some money from my company and left."

Jungkook's lips parted, a frown taking over. "B-But why would she do that?"

"Because Some People Are never happy with what they have."
————

The Car drive back Home was Quiet, and the mood was still a little tense. Jungkook and Taehyung had put their shopping in the trunk, And Jungkook held Yeontan on his lap for the duration of the drive since he didn't want the puppy to be lonely. The two sat in silence, Taehyubg drumming his finger tips on the steering wheel while Jungkook hummed softly as he pet the puppy in his lap.

Jungkook had been trying not to think about Yeri. Taehyung told him not to, so he was trying his very best. But the truth was, He was slightly insecure. She was Just so pretty, and he couldn't help but doubt himself.

"Baby."

He looked up with a soft hum, Blushing when Taehyung cupped his cheeks, having stopped at a red light. The older man merely smiled, caressing his cheeks before pressing their foreheads together. "You're doing it again. Stop thinking about her, Okay?"

Jungkook nodded, His lashes fluttering slightly in a haze as their breath mixed. "O-Okay..." The tips of their noses where touching, Taehyung's smoke and cologne scent invading his senses completely. The elder man caressed his skin with his thumb lovingly before leaning in to capture his lips.

Jungkook eased straight away, a soft muffled moan leaving him as Taehyung's tongue piercing caressed his own. The kiss was slow and meaningful, loving and conveying of their affection. Almost 30 seconds later, Taehyung pulled away and a smirk, pecking the boy's slightly swollen lips once more before leaning back into his seat, right hand grabbing the steering wheel as he began to drive once again.

————

Sorry if this chapter was un-eventful? But I'm also trying to work on other fanfics i am yet to publish.

Anygay, I JHope y'all enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you on the next one :)

Let me know what you think of the story so far!

-Taesthickthighs