fourty two. (m*)

This Chapter Contains Sexual Activity/ Mature Material Such as Bondage And Sex Toy Usage.

Please skip If You're Not Comfortable. Thank You :)

-Chapter Fourty Two-

"Now then, Are You Up for Some Experimenting, Baby Boy?"

Jungkook nodded frantically, His Body growing jittery as he watched Taehyung Get up from the bed. He Panted, His eyes Wide as he watched him disappear into the walk in wardrobe, before returning a minute later with the Two bags of things they'd brought from the Sex Shop at The Mall.

The Dominant noticed the Younger's Evident excitement, and he found it adorable how Submissive and Loopy he could make his Baby With so little effort. He planted the bags on the bed, before sitting down on the end. Jungkook tried to get up, But Taehyung merely pushed him back down with a click of his tongue. "Ah Ah, Stay Down, Baby. Give Daddy a Second, Okay?"

Jungkook whined pathetically, Nodding Obediently as he lay on the bed Naked, Sweaty and With a White-Stained Stomach. Taehyung caressed his ankles, rolling soft circles into the skin before pulling away to grab the bag that resided on the edge of the bed. He pried it open, his eyes darkening at the Sight of the thing's they'd brought. He reached In, Pulling Out a Light green Shibari Rope. He untied it, Looking Up at the younger with a dark gaze.

"Do you Want Daddy to Tie You Up Today?" He asked, his brow quirking as a small smirk graced his lips.

Jungkook didn't even hesitate, nodding eagerly as his hands squeezed the bed sheets between his fingers, his body still trembling with anticipation. "Y-Yes!"

Taehyung cooed, Crawling forward so he was stationed between Jungkook's parted legs. "Is this Baby's First time being tied up?"

Jungkook Shakily exhaled, nodding as he watched The elder begin to push his claves back so he could tie them to his thighs, the position making it so his legs would stay open regardless of the squirming. "Yes.."

"Then I'll Make Sure to be careful." Taehyung looked up at him once he looped the rope around his thigh and calve, keeping them together. "Is it too tight, Koo?"

The younger whined, his head dropping back into the bedsheets, his eyes squeezing shut as he shook his head slowly.

"Words, Baby. I need words."

"N-No It's g-good.."

Taehyung finished the ties effortlessly, admiring the pattern before he reached into the bag and grabbed out the pink rope. "Sit up for me, Baby."

Jungkook tried to sit up, but his attempts were futile. He whined in distress, wiggling slightly as his legs wouldn't move. "C-Can't.."

Taehyung sighed, grabbing the boy's hair before pulling his body up. Jungkook moaned loudly at this, allowing the elder to restrain his arms behind his back as he looked down at the intricate way Taehyung tied it over his chest while sat in a straddle.

Shibari, or Bondage, Required Experience for it to be performed the right way. Jungkook had never tried Bondage, and the fact that Taehyung knew exactly what he was doing, reassured Him.

He knew he was In Safe Hands.

Completely tied up now, Jungkook was sat on the bed in a forced straddle, his Dick now hard and aroused as it stood against his stomach, the red flush of his tip contrasting with his pale tanned skin. Taehyung moved back, his eyes shining with something alike Adoration as he admired his pretty Submissive all tied up in pretty ropes.