twenty eight. (m*)

This Chapter Contains Sexual Activity/ Mature Material. Please skip If You're Not Comfortable. Thank You :)

Subspace: Best achieved when The Sub Places complete trust of their Well-being in their Dominant's Hands, and they Completely lose themselves to the pleasure they're receiving.

-Chapter Twenty Eight-

As Soon as the desperate plea left the Boy's Lips In a soft whine of need, Taehyung Immediately grabs The Submissive's Wrists, Holding Them tightly against the mattress with his Knee Pressed firmly against the Younger's Crotch. Jungkook's eyes widen at the sudden pinning, and his trembling hands grab onto The Bedsheets as Taehyung lowered his head, the tips their noses only Just touching.

"You Do?" He Mused, Voice lowering as he used His other Knee to spread The Boy's Legs so he could lower his body. "Are You Sure You Can Take Me, Baby?"

Jungkook nodded desperately, Trying In futile attempts to grind Himself Upwards against The other's Knee. His Boxers were becoming tighter, and Wet with Precum, and His Body became a Jittery mess with anticipation as heat began to travel through his veins. "Y-Yes! I Can, I-I Promise! Please just T-Take Me!"

Taehyung examined the other's face for a second, admiring how angelic and Beautiful the boy looked even in a state like this. His dark hair was splayed over the pillow, his eye rows furrowed and his eyes shut with little shaky breaths leaving his saliva-coated parted lips.

The Man sighed, Knowing That This is their first time together, and It should be special. He Knew That There was plenty of time for Kinks later. But right now, they should take their time with this. For now, he didn't want to Overwhelm Jungkook By Immediately throwing In Intense Plays and Kinks. Those could wait for next time, or whenever the boy's ready For it.

He was going to make His and Jungkoon's first time together as Memorable as possible. He'd start slow, but if Jungkook wanted him to be rougher, then he'd be eager to comply.

Judging by the way the younger's Eyes were glazed over with a hazy sheen of Lust, and the way His body reacted vigorously to each touch he delivered, he Immediately Knew That the boy was extremely close to entering Subspace. He was quivering, and Taehyung hadn't even started yet.

"Well then, I Will Fuck you the way You deserve to be fucked." He muttered, a smirk crawling over his lips as he thumbed the younger's lips, rubbing his thumb across his bottom lip in an Adoring Way as he stared down at his Submissive. "Because You're My Pretty Little Boy, and Daddy will take care of you."

Jungkook shuddered as Taehyung's hand suddenly gripped his chin, guiding his mouth to meet his own in a heated Kiss. Taehyung chuckled, Biting His Submissive's Lips Somewhat sharply before allowing his tongue to slip into the younger's mouth with force that made the younger whine. Jungkook moaned at this, his left hand clutching the bedsheets tightly as his right one, which had been let go of, reached up for the elder man's hair. He entangled his fingers in the dark locks, allowing Taehyung to completely dominate the kiss. The elder's hand still held his Chin, his Knee pressing into Jungkook's crotch even harder.

Taehyung bit down on Jungkook's now swollen bottom lip, tugging on it teasingly a little before Pulling away. The younger panted heavily as the kiss was broken, saliva spilling from the corners of his mouth as he looked up with hazy, unfocused eyes.