fourty three.

This Takes Place a Week after the last chapter :)

Ignore Mistakes,
-Chapter Fourty Three-

"He asked me to Move In, Joonie Hyung." Jungkook Giggled dumbly, His face resting in his palms as he sat at the counter with a dreamy smile. "He really loves me, Doesn't he? He's so handsome, too!"

Namjoon couldn't stop himself from laughing at the boy's mindless words of adoration. Jungkook had Been talking about Taehyung for his entire Shift, and It seemed as if The boy didn't even realise his rambling. "Kookie, If You feel like You're ready to move with him, then go ahead. This is your decision to make and I can Tell What You two Have is extremely special." He Leaned on the counter, Grinning as he ruffled the Younger's hair. "Everytime you come back from his place you're either limping, Covered in Bite marks or just really happy in general."

Jungkook's cheeks flushed and he nodded shyly, His Gaze Falling Onto his milkshake as he fiddled with his apron. "Last Week was really Fun! I really Love Him, Joonie Hyungie."

Namjoon Cooed, Patting the younger's head before He stood up straight to greet a Customer. Jungkook hummed softly, his mind running wild. Would His Mother Approve Of His Relationship? He hadn't seen her in two years since She Left after Cussing him out over his sexuality.

She always told him That being Gay was disgusting, that he'll never have his own family. She wasn't a nice lady At all, really. After Namjoon left home when Jungkook was still sixteen, She went to extreme lengths to attempt to straighten out her younger son. She'd try to force him into relationships with her friend's daughters, trying to get him to sleep with them. But Whenever he'd protest, She always tell him 'You never know If you don't like girls until you Man up and fuck One.'

Eventually however, She Gave up on that and just stuck to the old 'beat the gay out of him' Method. She abused him Badly, Leaving him to his own defence afterwards.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Jungkook shook his head softly, a delicate Smile gracing his features as he sipped on his Banana Milk. He really did Prove his mother wrong, Hadn't he? She told him he'd never accomplish anything, that he'd be alone; Outcasted from society. Yet here he was, two years later, in a happy relationship with the love of his life with several friends to support him.

"Yo, Kooklet."

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts, smiling Up at Yoongi as the mint-haired man sat himself down on the stool beside him. "Hi Yoongie Hyung!"

Yoongi smiled, ruffling his hair with a Sigh. "What're You smiling about, Hm?" The elder teased. "You were a smiling at your drink a second ago. I know You love Banana Milk, But That's-"

"I was Thinking about My Mother." Jungkook Mumbled, biting on his lower lip as he looked down at his fingers. "I want to See her and Maybe Introduce Her to Taehyungie. But A part of me thinks she's still the same." He admitted. "I Don't Know If I Should Call her or not. I've met Taehyung's parents, so it's only fair if he meets mine, right?"

Yoongi Sighed. "You silly Rabbit." He poked the boy's nose, smiling a little as Jungkook's nose scrunched up. "I don't think Your Mother will ever Change. But, If You think you're Strong enough to stand up and prove her wrong, to laugh in her face and tell her that you did it, Then Go for It. I'd Love to see her react to Her son dating Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook giggled, looking at his best friend with a bright smile. "You're still so wise, Meow Hyungie, even if you're really old now."

Yoongi's smile fell, and he faked a Hurt expression before lightly slapping the boy's shoulder. "And you're still annoying." He shook his head, sighing with a chuckle. "It's really good to see you again, Jungkook. It's good to see you happy again."