nineteen (m)

This Chapter Contains Mature Material/ Sexual Activity such as Spanking.
Please skip if you're uncomfortable.

-Chapter Nineteen-

Jungkook Yawned softly, Rubbing his eyes with his little fists as he cuddled himself closer to the Elder, Taehyung gently Caressing his back with his large hand as his eyes focused on the Movie they were watching. Throughout the day, Taehyung's mind had been swarming with confessing to The younger boy, but he was still hesitant. Because yes, while he felt that He'd finally found the one for him in Jungkook, he'd only actually met Him a few weeks ago. Their relationship had moved a little fast.

But what worried him, is What if the boy wasn't ready, or only wanted to be his Sub, not his boyfriend. Does Jungkook even like him as something other then a Dom?

He just didn't want to make a fool out of himself.

"Baby," he muttered, gently rubbing the younger's shoulders as he whispered with a deep husky voice, his breath tickling the younger's ear. Jungkook gulped at the warmth, looking over his shoulder at him with flushed cheeks. "Y-Yes?" He Shuffled back a little, Lifting his head to smile softly up at the elder ravenette.

"Listen, I Know It's a bit Quick, and I Know we've been moving Quite fast." Taehyung began, only to pinch the bridge of his nose with a deep sigh. "To be honest, I'm not really good at this sappy shit." He removed his hand from his face and chuckled, earning a soft giggle from Jungkook. Taehyung smiled slightly, cupping the boy's cheeks, looking into his eyes Affectionately. "You're already My Submissive, Bun, but Will You Be My Boyfriend too?"

The Sub's eyes widen like saucers at the Sudden confession. Without thinking, he immediately threw himself onto the elder, Squeaking happily as he nuzzled his neck, a soft tingly feeling running down his spine that made his back arch pleasantly against taehyung's body.

"Yes Yes! Of Course I Will, Tae! I-I Really like you!" His doe Eyes were wide, and his little nose was scrunched up cutely as he looked up at the elder with shining doe eyes.

Taehyung chuckled at this, holding the bunny close to his chest as he kissed his head, rubbing his nape softly. "I really Like You too." He muttered, Pulling back slightly to cup his cheeks once more, Jungkook puckered his lips, placing his hands over the elder's.

"Kissie?" Breathing out a laugh, Taehyung Immediately bringing their lips together in a Kiss that started out sweet and soft, but soon turned into a sloppy wet mix of tongue and teeth.

————

After their heated Make Out, The two once again settled back down, Jungkook laying across the elder's lap, babbling softly as he played with Taehyung's sock, his eyes on the TV. The elder was absentmindedly Massaging his Ass through his pyjama Shorts, Not paying much mind to it as he focused on the movie.

Jungkook, However, Couldn't get enough of the large, warm hand massaging his flesh gently, yet firmly. He arched his back, pushing his Ass up into the elder's hand as he whined softly to get the Dom's Attention.

"Daddy?" He pouted, looking up as he patted Taehyung's knee.

The elder hummed, looking down at his Little Boyfriend with a raised Brow. "Hmm? What's got you all whiny, Koo?" Jungkook gulped, slowly beginning to grind his hips backwards with a warm flush on his cheeks.

Taehyung caught on and Leaned forward, Lifting the boy's chin and turning his head to the side so they could hold eye contact. "What do you want, Baby?" His voice was deep, holding dominance as He stared down into the eyes of the Submissive. "Use your words and Tell Daddy."