fourteen.

What are you guys' Thoughts on this story so far?
I'm curious :)

-Chapter Fourteen-

To Say Taehyung was pissed would be a Complete understatement. He was angry. -Furious In Fact.

Since he wasn't at work today, He was just Catching up on some loose-end paperwork in His Home-Office when he got a phone call from Namjoon at around Mid-day, Telling him that not Only Had Jungkook been screamed At By a Customer during his shift, but he also had an excruciatingly painful headache.

Once the Call had ended, Taehyung had Wasted No Time In slamming his pen down on the desk and dismissing his paperwork as he got up; storming out of his office. His House Staff had asked if he was alright while seeing him storm down the hallway with the most deadly glare on his usually Emotionless Face, but he merely ignored them as he angrily walked down the staircase and grabbed a face mask before he left the house and got into his car, driving straight to the Cafe to Assure That Jungkook was okay. The Younger boy was his only concern in that moment.

As he drove, His Mind Flashed to the evening before when Jungkook was all smiles and giggles as they Spent time together in his office. but the thought of the younger Crying his eyes out because a Vile Woman Screamed at him, took over and made him nearly Snap In Anger.

Who wiped the smile of His Baby's Face?

Who the fuck dared to make His Submissive Cry?

He eventually Pulled up outside Jin's Cafe, and Wasted no time before rushing inside, thankful for the mask to hide his face from the public. The last thing he needed right now was a flock of Paparazzis and Fans. Upon entering, he saw Namjoon and Jin behind the counter, no sign of Jungkook anywhere. He walked straight towards them in big strides, face set in a scowl as he put his hand on the counter, leaning forward with a hardened stare. "Where Is he?"

Knowing who Taehyung was talking about, Namjoon's lips parted, and he Nodded towards the kitchen doors. "In there. He's really not feeling Very great today." He explained. "He'll be happy to see you."

Taehyung nodded and walked around the counter, pushing through the kitchen doors as the scent of cookie mix and toffee filled his senses. He pulled his face mask down as his eyes landed on the small Ravenette, who Was Sat on a counter, wiping his eyes with his sleeve as tears fell onto his light blue jeans, leaving visible tear drops behind.

"Oh Koo.." He mumbled, Walking forward to stand between the boy's open legs before pulling Jungkook into his chest. "Shhh, My Love. I'm here now." Hearing Taehyung's Voice, Jungkook Immediately looked up and Wrapped his arms around the man's neck, Sniffling into the crook his neck as his body jolted with each hiccup.

"I-I Was Really Scared, Tae." He sobbed, wrapping his legs around Taehyung's waist in order to get closer to the older man. "S-She kept yelling and My head really hurts and-" Taehyung pulled back a little before pressing their lips together gently in order to stop the boy's crying and hiccups. Jungkook' shaky form slowly relaxed as their lips made contact, his tears sliding down his cheeks as Taehyung held him.

After a few seconds, the elder pulled away, placing his left hand on Jungkook's right thigh as his left came to wipe away the tears from his swollen cheeks. His eyes scanned the boy's Tear-stained face, and he Knew that because of Jungkook's Submissive nature, The quickest way to calm him down would be to praise him and Use Dom-Talk.