fifty three. (m*)

There will be smut further into the chapter.
If you don't like the idea of Taehyung riding Jungkook, then please skip. I will mark where the smut starts with a warning :)

Pls Note: Jungkook is Not topping at any point. Taehyung is still very much in charge and this smut is just an experiment for myself. If this bothers you, please leave...

Now then..
This Chapter Contains very Sexual Activity/ Mature Material.

Please skip If You're Not Comfortable. Thank You :)

-Chapter Fifty Three-

————

"Do You think We'll every get married one day a-and have our own family, Hyungie?" Jungkook mumbled softly, sipping his hot chocolate as he leaned into Taehyung's back, his doe eyes wide with wonder as they never left the large TV Screen That was flat against the wall Infront of them. "Because I think about our future all the time."

"You do?" Taehyung hummed, his eyes softening as he Nosed the boy's ear Affectionately, kissing his temple. "Let's see what the future has in store for us then baby, hmm?" He sent their friends a wink, Namjoon smiling knowingly as he sipped on his drink to hide his smile.

The seven of them had gathered at Taehyung's Home for Christmas, and they'd settled on watching Christmas movies in matching elf pyjamas as they talked about their futures and the new year that was approaching.

"Namjoon and I Have big plans for next year." Jin smiled, yawning as he snuggled into his husband. "Right Joonie?"

Namjoon kissed the elder's temple, Nodding with a laugh. "We Sure Do." He looked over at Hoseok and Jimin, Who we're feeding eachother candy canes. "What about you two?"

"Nah, We're just staying in Seoul. We're adopting a few puppies, So." Jimin beamed, Nudging Yoongi's arm. "One will be named after Yoongi Hyung."

Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully, Slapping the Younger's arm off him. "Well Me and Adora are Producing a few songs. She's also a producer and Has unlimited access to her studio." he explained. "She sings, too."

"Really?!" Jungkook beamed, putting his mug down between his legs to clap excitedly. "I can't wait to hear them, Meow Hyungie!"

Yoongi scrunched his nose in distaste, sipping his own drink. "You still call me that." While the name sounded a little to sickly-sweet for his liking, he did found it endearing. Jungkook had always called him that when they were growing up. The younger giggled, nodding happily as he picked his mug up.

"Of course I do!"

Tahyung gently shushed the boy, running his fingers through his fluffy hair with a chuckle before looking over at the others as the end credits began to roll in. "I think we should call it a night, guys. It's getting on 2am and I don't want to deal with a bunch of grouchy, sleep deprived idiots in the morning. Goodnight, Hyungs."

————SMUT STARTS HERE————

"H-Hyung," Jungkook panted, arching his back dramatically as the elder man sucked and nibbled on his throat, Strong hands pinning his little wrists down against the mattress. "T-They'll Hear Us.."

"So?" Taehyung lifted his head up, away from Jungkook's neck to look down at him with a hooded gaze, feline eyes narrowed sensually. "Then Let them hear us. I have something new I want to try."