thirty five.

Update number 3? I've spoiled you today smh.

Le Fluff before le kinky smut😏

-Chapter Thirty Five-

"T-Tight..." The Boy whimpered, his Eyes gently fluttering open as A Sleek leather Collar was tied securely around his neck, the jingling of A little Bell filling his ears with each movement. A deep chuckle filled his ears, and Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with a soft pout on his Lips as their eyes met. "I-It's tight, Taehyungie."

"But It Feels Good, Right Bun?" The elder cooed, gently brushing his fingers over the younger's cheekbones. "You like having things around your neck, don't you?" Jungkook nodded immediately, Whimpering as He pressed himself further against the Dom's body.

"Give daddy Words, Sweetheart."

"Y-Yes Daddy."

Taehyung Clipped the Collar securely, Stepping back to admire it. The black leather was a beautiful Contrast to Jungkook's Milky Skin, and the faded Hickeys and red Bite marks that littered the Younger's collar bones and throat made him look even desirable. The Collar and the leash that matched, were very expensive because of their material and quality. But when it came to his Baby Boy, Money is nothing. He spared no expense when it came to His Koo.

As soon as he Stepped back, he patted the boy's Bottom Lightly, squeezing the flesh before letting it go. "Go have a look, Little One. Tell me what you think."

Jungkook Immediately scrambled towards the full body-length mirror that hung on the Mall's bathroom wall, looking at his reflection with a loud gasp. He turned around with wide glistening eyes, sniffling softly as he gently touched the little charm on the leather Collar. He looked at Taehyung through the mirror, His lips trembling and eyes teary. Taehyung chuckled at this, finding the Sub's reaction nothing but Adorable as he walked towards him with a Coo.

He stood behind the younger, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's petite waist as he leaned his chin on his shoulder to look at their reflection. "You Look so Pretty, Little One. It suits you perfectly."

The elder sighed, hooking his finger through the hoop of the collar, turning the Sub's head to the side so their eyes met, his dark ones staring into soft teary ones. "My Pretty Boy Looks So Good Like This, Doesn't He? All Marked up with a pretty little Collar around his neck." The elder praised Proudly. "See That, Baby?" He pointed to Jungkook's reflection with a soft Smile. "That Beautiful Bunny is Mine."

Jungkook looked back at his reflection, His eyes swarming with Happiness and warmth as he looked at The Elder's body Beside his own. He nodded timidly, sniffling softly as he nibbled his bottom lip. "M' Y-Yours."

Taehyung chuckled, kissing the boy's temple Affectionately. "This Collar will Show everyone That You're Mine. With this, I officially claim you as My Permanent Submissive and My Forever Boyfriend, Little One. Do you understand?" Jungkook nodded, turning around to wrap his arms around the Dom's waist.

"T-Thank You Daddy..." he whimpered, An overwhelming feeling of Accomplishment washing over him. "I Love It..." He wiped his eyes, still admiring the collar that sat around his neck like a trophy. He'd always wanted to have a pretty collar. And the fact That it was Taehyung that had Gotten Him one, made him feel oh so special.

He felt complete.

Taehyung's eyes softened when he saw his Submissive's Emotional state. Knowing how much this meant to Jungkook, he rubbed the boy's back, kissing his head lovingly. This wasn't a Heated moment that required smirks and roughness. This was a moment that was full of nothing but love.