thirty seven. (m*)

This Chapter Contains Sexual Activity/ Mature Material. Please skip If You're Not Comfortable.

Thank You :)

Not proofread.

-Chapter Thirty Seven-

"M' Wanna be f-fucked, Daddy." Jungkook babbled, tightening his hold on the elder as he wrapped his legs around his waist, his ankles crossing as they locked around the elder's back. He pulled The Dominant Closer like this, Wanting to feel the pressure of His Hole being stretched as their hips met. "P-Please..."

Taehyung Bit his bottom lip harshly, his dark eyes raking over the younger's messy state slowly. Jungkook's cheeks were red and stained with tears, his eyes were hazed and unfocused, while his lip were trembling as Incoherent babbles slipped past them. "Are You sure?" He replied, His own voice wavering slightly as unbearable guilt settled inside his gut. He didn't want to make Jungkook cry again. "We don't have to continue, Baby."

Jungkook nodded breathlessly, his head thrown against the pillow as he panted heavily, Dark hair splayed so messily across the pillow, but it looked so effortlessly beautiful. Drool was spilling out of his parted lips, his lashes were fluttering, and his body was shaking with the need that burned through his body. "Please!" He whined, attempting to fuck Himself on the elder's cock as Taehyung caressed his waist, holding his body still. "N-Need Your C-Cock, Daddy! p-please..baby wan' cum!"

Taehyung sighed, Knowing full well that the boy's too far gone in his Submissiveness to reason with. He knew What Jungkook wanted right now. What he needed. However, he also didn't want the Lust and the want to completely overpower sense. If he allowed that to happen, One of them could get hurt by their lust-driven wrecklessness.

As the Dom in the relationship, he was responsible for Jungkook's safety. And He couldn't allow that to happen. He'd already made the boy cry that night because of his punishment, he didn't want to make him cry again.

Slowly, He started to move his hips, thrusting slowly but deeply into the whining boy's fluttering Hole. Not that he didn't want to completely fuck Jungkook senseless while he's so mindlessly offering himself like this, Because he really really wanted to. But, the guilt of enforcing such an extreme punishment so early on made him reluctant.

Jungkook's need had driven his mind into focusing solely on Getting what he wanted. Right now, He wasn't in his right state to give full consent to being completely dominated.

Hearing more whines from his Submissive, Taehyung groaned, lowering his face into the younger's neck as he began to harden his thrusts, His hands pinning Jungkook's to the bed as his hips gained speed.

His hesitation slowly washed away with each pleasured moan and whimper that left the Submissive's lips; Hazy Doe eyes tearing up in sheer pleasure as his little body bounced roughly against the sheets as Taehyung's thrusts got harder, and more forceful.

Each Thrust made the bell on Jungkook's Collar Jingle, and that alone turned Taehyung on even more.

"M-More," Jungkook begged, his head flying back into the pillow as his back arched beautiful. "H-Harder, Daddy!" He Sobbed, whining as Taehyung gripped his wrists before thrusting deeper and faster then before. The Dom could only Curse and groan, His own tongue flicking across his Lips as the tight warmth of his Boyfriend sucked him in completely. Wet sounds began to fill the room, skin slapping skin audible as His hips snapped into the boy, growing rougher each time his Balls slapped against the younger's plump asscheeks.