epilogue.

-Epilogue-

"Papa, Papa!"

Jungkook looked up from his book in surprise, a smile forming as his three year old son ran into the room with a squeal, jumping onto his legs to hide from Taehyung, who was growling as he chased him. "Appa's t-twrying to eat me!"

The Ravenette giggled, holding the little boy close to him with one arm, his other hand extending to stop Taehyung. "No, Hyungie. You Can't eat our baby Wonnie!"

Taehyung stopped crawling, Sitting on his knees by the couch as Jungkook's hand touched his chest. He chuckled, pushing his hair back before leaning forward, his lips forming a wide grin as he looked at his son. "I can't? but Little Taekwonnie is looking very tasty right now, babe. Don't you think?"

Taekwon whined, wiggling further into Jungkook's arms, sticking his little tongue out at his father. "Nu! Appa Stwob scwaring Wonnie!"

"So cute, Just like your Papa." Taehyung cooed, ruffling the child's hair before leaning back against the sofa with a deep sigh, throwing his head back with a pout. "But Appa Just wanted wonnie's hugs! But wonnie won't hug appa, hense why I Had to turn into a hungry tiger!"

Jungkook watches the scene with a wide smile, Taekwon's shrieks and giggles filling the room. Taehyung had a baby voice, one he used to talk to Taekwon, and it was the sweetest thing he'd ever witnessed. The three year old enjoyed hearing his father talk through a pout, giggling loudly as his chubby little finger poked the man's lips.

"Baby, Will You Give appa some warm hugs too?" Jungkook gently stroked the toddlers cheek, Taekwon babbling as he wriggled out of Jungkook's arms. "Appa, Appa!"

Taehyung grinned, scooping his pride and Joy into his arms, smothering his face in kisses. "My beautiful Little tiger." Taekwon giggled, basking in the attention he received from his parents. "Such a good boy, just like your papa."

Jungkook smiled softly, pulling the blanket over his legs as he watched his husband dance around with their son in his arms. The two had gotten married three years ago now, taekwon coming along not long after. Taehyung had also continued to be CEO, but had taken two days off a week to spend more time with his little family.

Yeontan, also, Had grown into a bigger pup. He still still hyper as ever, always eager to play with Taekwon, who was play with the puppy's fur and giggle cutely at the fluff.

"The other Hyungs will be here soon, Tae." Jungkook spoke, snuggling down on the couch. "Hoseok and Jimin are bringing little Minjae too."

Taekwon gasped, his eyes lighting up as he bounced in Taehyung's arms. "JaeJae! JaeJae!"

Taehyung chuckled, kissing the boy's hair. Minjae was A year older then Taekwon, but he was already so possessive and protective over Taekwon, going as far as to declare that he was the younger's Boyfriend. "Yes, Wonnie. You excited to see JaeJae, yeah? I bet he's even more excited to see you!"

Taekwon squealed, allowing Taehyung to put him down so he could do his little excitement dance. Taehyung watched his son with a chuckle, sitting on the arm of the couch, his hand reaching down to play with Jungkook's dark strands. The younger male sighed blissfully, enjoying the little massage. Unfortunately, he couldn't enjoy it for long, before the doorbell was rung.

"JaeJae's hwere! Wonnie Wan' see JaeJae!" Taekwon beamed, quickly grabbing Taehyung's hand, dragging the man to the front door. "Hurry, Appa!"

————

"Wonnie!" Minjae screeched, pouncing on the younger as soon as the front door opened, "I Mwissed you!" Taekwon giggled, his smile wide and nose scrunched up as Minjae peppered his face in kisses.

"Minjae, that's enough." Jimin laughed, stepping aside so his friends could enter. "Come on." Minjae whined, standing to his feet, making sure to pull Taekwon up too. The older child gave his parents a dazzling eye smile, before pulling Taekwon into the living area.

Once everyone was sat down comfortably in the large living area, Jungkook got up from his blanket cocoon and stretched his arms. "Anyone want some tea? Coffee?"

With a mixture of yes and no's, Taekwon curled up on the playmat with Minjae, The two giggling as Taehyung put netflix on the TV. "Tannie!" Taekwon screamed, bursting into laughter as the Pomeranian chased his own tail. "Appa, lwookie!"

"Yes, baby. Tannie's being very silly, isn't he?" He smiled, Jin's laughter filling the room. "He's got the same sense of humour as Kook, doesn't he?" He mused, standing up with a pat of his lap. "I'll go and help him with those coffees, Make sure Namjoon doesn't break anything."

Namjoon huffed, and Yoongi snickered, leaning his head on His girlfriend, Adora's, Shoulder. "He's not wrong, Joon." The rest of them chuckled, Taekwon looking up at Jimin. "U-Uncwle Minnie? C-Can I Marrwy JaeJae Lwike Appa and Papa?"

Jimin snorted, waving his hand with a giggle. "Of course You can! As long as He takes good care of you, Yeah?"

The children giggled happily, rolling around as Jungkook and Jin came in with the drinks, getting two fruit shoots for the kids. Giving the drinks out, Jungkook sat himself on Taehyung's lap, wrapping his arms around the man's neck as he kissed his head. "I Love you, Taehyungie."

"I love you too, Baby."

Jungkook smiled, pressing their lips together, until Jin's cry made them separate. "Yah! No kissing in front of the kids! We don't need minjae shoving his tongue down Taekwon's throat yet! They can wait a few years without being corrupted!"

Jungkook's cheeks flushed red, and he quickly his his face in his husband's neck. Despite being married, and having a child of their own, their sex life was still very wild. They were still Into BDSM, Often Having Intense sex when their child was either sleeping or playing in the room next door.

Taekwon had even walked in on them a few times, worried that his papa was crying -when in reality, he was being fucked too hard to able to do anything but cry pathetically.

"Yahhh!" Jimin groaned, slapping's arm lightly before he took a Sip of tea. "Leave them be! Let's not forget how handsy you and Namjoon Hyung were on-"

"Don't Yahhh! Me!" Jin cried in offence, the others watching in complete amusement. "Me and Namjoon aren't as bad as them two! They basically fucked at their wedding reception!"

"Don't swear infront of-"

"Appa, What does fucked mean?"

"Jin Hyung!"

————

And this concludes Cam Boy Contract!

-Taesthickthighs