fourty four.

^^What Tae and Jungkook Looked like before Taehyung dyed his hair blonde :)

A boring, Filler-Like Chapter.

-Chapter Fourty Four-

"Y-You want me to be your flower Boy at your wedding?" Jungkook mumbled, His cheeks dusted a soft pink as he played with the various rings on Taehyung's fingers, linking the digits with his own before looking up to meet Jimin's Gaze nervously. "I-I'm Not So Sure.. Isn't that a thing for little girls? People will laugh at me.."

The elder snickered at that, Leaning over the coffee table with a bright smile on his face, his eyes turning into warm crescents as he looked over at the young Ravenette. "Screw Gender norms, Kooks! We don't really know any little girls anyway, and You're the next Cutest thing! Besides I think You'd Look Adorable! Tae does too, Right Taehyung?"

Taehyung hummed In confirmation, resting His Head in the crook of His Boyfriend's Neck as his eyes fluttered shut with a deep exhale of tiredness. "Yes. You'd be the Cutest little Flower Boy, Little One."

Jungkook's heart thumped in his chest at that, Taehyung's scent engulfing him as the older Practically Cuddled into Him. Smiling softly, he threaded his fingers through the thick blonde locks Affectionately to sooth the elder's Evident Exhaustion. He'd assumed Taehyung was tired; he had bags starting to form under his eyes and his seemed tired in general. He Pressed his cheek to the man's temple, Nodding softly as he did. "I'll Think about it... When Are you getting Married, Jiminie?"

"In April, So about Four Months from now." The blonde replied, Taking a brownie from the tray on the coffee table before taking a bite, humming at the taste. "We wanted to get Christmas over with, and We're trying to get preparations done as soon as Possible so that everything's ready in time. Hobi's Looking at Venues with his parents while I'm Sorting out things like invitations and stuff."

Jungkook oohed, his body shuddering Softly as he felt Taehyung's Soft breathing hit his neck, fanning the skin gently. He looked down slightly, unable to Stop a Giggle as He wrapped his arms around the elder's body in a loving embrace. "Um, I think Taehyungie's asleep, jinnie hyungie."

"Just Let him sleep, kook." Namjoon frowned, looking at the Young CEO in Concern. "He looks Exhausted." Jimin nodded with a Sigh, biting his bottom lip as he looked at the dirty blonde in Jungkook's Lap. "He is. He's been trying to get through as much paperwork as possible; staying in his office over night to complete worksheets after worksheets."

Jungkook pouted, looking down at the elder man, who slept comfortably where he lay against him. "My Poor Taehyungie.." he Looked Up at Jin, His Cheeks Dusting a soft pink as he juttered his lips out. "Can You help me Carry Him up to my bedroom, Jinnie Hyung? My nest is Very Soft and He can Nap while I Finish packing my stuff. My stuffies will keep him company, too!"

Jin Cooed, Standing Up with a wide smile as he glanced at his husband, who merely grinned back in return with a nod. "Of Course! That's a Great Idea, Jungkook. Joon, Grab his ankles and I'll grab his wrists."

————

"Koo, Baby, You're Meant to be packing your things in boxes to take over to my place." Taehyung snickered tiredly, laying his head on his arms as he looked up at the Little Ravenette, who was clad in all sorts of weird clothing items, His Little Hands Holding a Funny Looking Hat while he pouted at his reflection. "And Not playing dress up with random things you're finding in your closet."