thirty two.

This Chapter Contains Sexual Activity/ Mature Material Such as Fingering And riding. Please skip If You're Not Comfortable. Thank You :)

-Not Proofread-

-Chapter Thirty Two-

"Taehyungie, I'm scared! Will It hurt? Will my tongue Bleed? Oh No! Will I Be Able to Eat? What If- Mmph!" With a sigh, Taehyung leaned over and cut the boy's ramble off with a deep Kiss, his hand grabbing the boy's throat tightly as he tilted his head to deepen it. Jungkook relaxed, Allowing himself to sink into the kiss as his hands grabbed the elder's shoulders. He moaned softly, His lashes fluttering as Taehyung's teeth nibbled on his tongue, before letting it go to gently suck on it instead.

Taehyung pulled away slightly, their noses touching as Jungkook panted heavily. The boy's cheeks were flushed, his eyes closed and lips shiny as he held onto His shoulders for dear life. "Baby, You're getting too anxious. It'll Be Fine, Okay?" Taehyung Whispered Against his lips, his gaze flickering between the two doe orbs of the other. "Don't forget, I'm Getting it done right next to you. You can hold my hand if you'd like."

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open, and he nodded softly before leaning in To attach their lips once again In a needy Kiss. Taehyung's kisses made him weak. They made him crave More. Taehyung chuckled into the kiss, allowing His Needy Boy to take control. Jungkook's tongue desperately roamed the elder's mouth, Needy whines leaving his lips as he pressed himself as close to the other as possible.

"Baby," Taehyung mumbled in between kisses, his hands removing themselves from Jungkook's throat to cup his Jaw. "I Have to drive, Hm? Will you Let me drive if I promise to reward you? If you're a brave boy for daddy, then daddy will reward you Later." His voice deepened slightly, and Jungkook whimpered With a Soft Nod, Leaning back in his seat as his Dazed eyes looked forward. Taehyung refering to himself as Daddy was An easy way to make Jungkook melt and submit. Daddy Talk was His ultimate weakness.

"O..Kay." He panted, closing his eyes as Taehyung started the engine and began to drive. The elder chuckled In Amusement, His right hand grabbing the younger's before resting them on the gearstick. "It'll be fine, Baby. Don't worry too much, Okay? Are you sure you still want this done?"

Jungkook nodded with a soft squeak. "Y-Yes! I'm Just nervous." Taehyung hummed, Turning a corner with a sigh. "You've got your ears pierced already, Babe. It won't hurt much more then that."

"But those were my ears. How will I Be able to eat and stuff when my tongue's all swollen?" He stuck his tongue out, trying his best to look at it. He pouted, closing his mouth. "I don't want to eat soup for the next week!"

"Well It's not like it'll be sore for ages, Koo. It'll be swollen for about four days, and it will only hurt a little. You can eat thing like ice cream, Soup, Noodles too if you want. Just Be Careful you don't catch it on your teeth while it's healing, or it will Hurt."

Jungkook pouted, Crossing his arms as he looked out the window. "How do you Know so much about this, Taehyungie?"

"My Sister got her tongue pierced not that long ago." The elder replied in dismissal. "Now Shh, and let me focus on the road. We'll be there in a minute."

Jungkook hummed softly, his leg bouncing slightly In Anxiety. If he doesn't like the piercing, then he could always just take it out and wait for the hole to close up, right?