𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 [ 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛 ]

A/n: This is my first time writing character x reader so idk what am I doing but I hope u enjoy this chapter!
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Ever since she got out of the red room and joined the avengers she is always the one who protects the others. She is always the one who takes care of her teammates whenever they got hurt or reassure them when something happens.

She is doing everything she can just to erase her name on that stupid red ledger that sometimes she forgot to take care of herself.

She never had a family until she met the avengers but somehow she feels like there's still missing. She knows and she believes that love is for children cause it was embedded in her mind at an early age, that was until she met you.

When she first met you she was skeptical, she never trusts anyone easily and you are no exemption. In the back of her mind, she admits that you are beautiful, then the 'love is for children' appear in her head again forgetting her previous thought.

In the first two weeks of being an avenger, you isolated yourself. You only talk when someone talks to you, hang out with them when they ask you to, and you always stay in your room. You are a very shy person but inside you are cheerful, like a party popper waiting for someone to pop you. (a/n: ok somehow that sounds weird)

On your third week, Peter showed up. When he met you he was happy since he finally has someone a little closer to his age, so he always talks to you. Eventually, you hang out more with the team and everyone enjoys your presence. You became more confident, talks a lot, laughs a lot, and that intrigue Natasha.

More weeks pass by, the longer you spent time with them, the more Natasha puts interest in you.

It was 6 am when you awakened up by the sunlight as you forgot to close the curtain last night. Groaning and rolling to your side only to fell on the floor— face first. You contemplate on getting up or continue sleeping on the floor as you were not doing anything today plus the bed shielded you from the sun.

Deciding on being productive for today, you get up and did your morning routine, change into some training clothes, then going to the training room. When you opened the door you shouted "Morning!" expecting to see almost everyone only to met by silence and punching. You remembered that most of the team are out today doing a mission leaving you and Nat by yourselves. Nat then look towards you and returned your greeting with a soft smile.

You always took a liking to Nat when you first saw her. You would never lie to yourself, you thought you were straight but then you question your sexuality the first time you see her. It wasn't just by her looks though, you notice that she always watch out for each one of you.

Of course, you heard about her story, her past, you heard it from the members in the old hydra base you were taken and experimented on. You experience what it's like to have a normal life for you have parents and friends love you before the kidnapping happen, on the other hand, she didn't.

You then decided to yourself to be able to be close to her and make her feel loved. That's where it all began and leads to where you are now, sparring in the training room. 

"Bend your knees." She instructed you. She then started to jab you with her left hand which you caught, you try to twist it but then she uses her other hand to punch you in the stomach which you weren't able to avoid.