𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 [ 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 ]

Mama Scar x Daughter Reader
[ reader is around 3-4 years old here ]

A/n: I've been posting mostly angst lately so the next chap will most likely be light (or smut 😌)
Instead of Jolie let's pretend Scar got the role. There were going to be changes on the scenes 'cause I already forgot what happened. See you below. Happy reading!

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

SCARLETT's POV

Today is another day that I'll be filming a movie. I've been busy filming the new movie entitled 'Maleficent' and my little princess always visits me or come with me. Today the latter.

My brother is busy today so I took her on set. You know the drill, hair, makeup, and outfit. When we were ready we went to the man-made forest. I left (Y/n) on my trailer since she was still asleep.

Today we're gonna be filming the scene where Maleficent meets little Aurora. I'm so excited about doing this since I love kids and I'm sure if (y/n) is awake she will be playing with them or running around the forest like set.

I reread my script while walking even though I only have short lines. When I got there I greeted the director and talk for a little.

"Anyway, I would like to introduce you first to the little Aurora to set of the bond. Is that okay?" the director asks.

"I wouldn't mind I actually like it. Where is the little one?"

He then pointed at the adorable girl who is playing on the playpen with her mother. We walk towards them.

"Hi, Annie I would like you to meet Ms Johansson here." Robert, the director introduced us.

When I stepped out Annie look at me, "Hi honey. It's nice to meet you," I extend my hand for a handshake. Instead of taking it she back away tears building in her eyes and she hide on her mothers' legs.

Her mother picks her up and apologized to me.

"It's okay she might be scared of my costume."

The director then assisted them since Annie doesn't seem like she wants to stop and frightened at me.

"Am I that scary looking?" I asked my makeup artist since they were there for retouching my look.

"What do we know now?" I ask the director.

"I am calling the casting director right now and they are contacting someone who can be- wait they said they are coming now."

"Now? They woke up early." I stated amaze at how they are awake early this morning.

-

While we were waiting I went back to my trailer - still on my Maleficent costume - only to find my princess finally awake.

Smothering her cheeks with kisses, "Good morning baby. How did my little widow sleep?" as she loves my character from marvel.

All I receive from her was a raspy hum while she returns my kiss. I giggle at her morning state taking her form in my lap then stroking her hair.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes, mommy,"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Can I have lucky charms?" she asked back giving me those puppy eyes of hers, my weakness.

"Sure honey but that's the only sugar your gonna be eating today, understood?"