𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭 [ 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛 ]

A/n: This chap is inspired by s1 friends ep7 towtb
<3 contains a bit of angst
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

All of you were hanging out in the lounge area. It was another of those nights where you play games, get drunk, and chat.

But today is different from others since you were about to confess your feelings to Natasha.

You never experience what it's like to have someone because you only experience life when the team saved you from a hydra base where you were experimented on since you can remember.

You were talking to Wanda who has become your best friend during your stay.
"I don't know Wands. What if she doesn't like me? I mean does she even like girls? What if she still has feelings for Bruce?! Oh god, I don't think I can do this." You whisper shouted to her.

Yes, Bruce and Natasha were in a relationship few months ago so when you first found out that you like her you couldn't express your feelings. Now though, both of them have moved on and happy.

"Don't worry about the what if's. Bruce and Natasha were over a month ago. If she likes you then she likes you, if she doesn't I'm always here for you. Though I know that won't happen." She mumbles the last part.

"Oh and that part on liking girls, she likes both." She added sipping from her drink. You give her a confused face as to why she knows about it, she just shrugged and said, "I told her I was asking for a friend," then wink.

You groaned and facepalm at that. Wanda only have one girl friend and that's you, so if Nat thinks of that -which she did cause she's smart- then she has an idea of your feelings.

"What? At least that question reassured you."
"Fine fine"
"Now get up and go!" She said while pushing you up.

You were about to go to her but then there's a blackout. Damnit even the world doesn't seem to like you both to get together.

The team starts to looking for flashlights and candles since phones are not allowed on these nights. When candles are lit, you all gathered in the lounge and talk about random stuff.

After minutes you got bored so you went to the balcony that overlooks the city. The entire city is blacked out, cars lights are the only sources of lights on the road.

You enjoy the breeze of the night but you shiver since it got cold. "Aren't you cold?" You turn your head and see Natasha walking towards you and also lean on the railing. "Uhm just a little," you said then looking back to the city.

After a couple more of silence, she said,
"This is nice," and you replied "yes this is," with a smile on both of your faces.

You gathered your thoughts and think it would be best to say what you are about to say so standing straight and looking at her you started, "Uhm hey I have a question," she turns her head towards you and leans her side on the railing. "Well, actually, it's not a question it's more like a, uhm, a wondering...ment." You continued.

"Okay," she said smiling at how flustered and nervous you are. "Okay, well uh, here goes." You said letting out few laughs to lessen your nervousness. "Well for a while now I've been wanting to, um..."

You were interrupted by Sam shouting at the two of you and saying, "(y/n)! I got your guitar! Come play for us." You look at Natasha and she looks disappointed that you were both interrupted.

"Uhm well, we'll continue this later?" You ask her which she nodded in response.

You got your guitar from Sam then sit on one of the many couches in the lounge. Strumming the strings and checking and tuning the keys, after that you asked them, "What do you want me to play?" "You and Nat should sing 'These boots are made for walking'"